Upcoming Bristol Dates

I think I've posted this on a results thread, but wanted to make sure it was here so that people could plan ahead.

I really wanted more dates in Oct, but work decided that they'd rather have me work 10 hours days for most of it. The project ends soon which is good.

Here are remaining dates that I'm looking ahead to...

OCTOBER

Wed Oct 29. Bristol Street Event (likely a rebuy) Announcement coming soon.

NOVEMBER

Wed. Nov 5th - Bristol Street Event (alternate format, leaning towards Stud)
Unplanned dates are for two more regular Bristols, and one of the Friday's being a Night of Chaos Hold'em. (I'm getting more and more tempted to make Chaos an "offical" event, but I'm not sure how that would go over.

DECEMBER

Wed Dec 3rd - Final Regular Bristol Event
Wed Dec 10th - Wild Card Tournament
Sat. Dec 13th - 2008 GRAND FINAL (televised on the internet!)

28/29/30 (still not sure) - Merry Xmas Maddess! (I should start a poll to find the best night)

Comments

• I love chaos poker soooooo much, it was my second favourite bristol last year...obv nothing ever takes the place of merry xmas madness.
  • Merry Christmas madness is always a blast. If you make anything an official event it should be that. Kaos hole'em should remain a non bristol event.
  • This may sound strange but where do the Bristol Street Events take place? What city? and is open to anyone?
  • payperview wrote: »
    This may sound strange but where do the Bristol Street Events take place? What city? and is open to anyone?

Waterloo ON.
  • payperview wrote: »
    and is open to anyone?

No Homers or jerks.
  • I'm interested to play in the re-buy Oct 29th if it happens! I've never played at your place before though.
  • Debaser wrote: »
    I'm interested to play in the re-buy Oct 29th if it happens! I've never played at your place before though.

Zithal will post an interest thread soon in which you can sign up. Just post in that thread and you'll be in. Be quick as though his tourneys can fill up in a day or so.
  • And the re-buy will kill the waiting list.
  • The Stud tournament won't fill up either.

The Chaos on a Friday night will need 6 tables and a waiting list.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    And the re-buy will kill the waiting list.

If the rebuy is high enough it'll reduce the super crazy play slightly and encourage more attendance I think.