using poker odds calculator.

Hello everyone,

Last night i played on poker stars cash game.
started with $20.00 playing .05/.10 just to experience calculatem poker software calculator(for odds) I 100% followed what the software was telling me pre-flop only. After the flop i used my own game to play with help of the software telling me my outs and % of making the best hand on the river or next card.
Anyways i turned my 20 to 50, and decided to jump in to .50/1.00 table. again using what this program telling me. im up $100.00. and i want to play 1-2 this is my game on line.

I would like to know if it was just my night last night or this software really works. I know this software never tell you to bluff, continuation bet, or any fancy moves. also we can tell the software how we want to play from each position. anyways my experience profit wise it was good and helpful, but boring i had to play very tight following what calculatem was telling me.

If you are using this software please let me know how i should use it.
How much i should follow it?
How accurate this software is?
is it profitable long run?
i understand it can only work for cash game. It don't this it can work for tournament because the blinds changes. IS THIS CORRECT?
all opinions and ideas are welcome,
I would like to jump in to 1-2 table tonight, or should i play more low games to gain experience with this software.

thank you for your time all.