Disconnections at Pacific

Anyone else getting these ALOT?? I finally went back there tonight as I calmed down after getting disconnected every freaking hand last week...and same f*cking thing tonight..everything else works on my computer, all my other poker sites were working (prior) just dandy..the second I log on there..nothing but disconnections..and only to that site. The only applications I have open are poker, and firefox...

/rant

Comments

• I've played there a lot in the last couple months and have that problem about once a week...but the players there are so soft that I overlook the occassional d/c loss.

It really only happens occasionally though, I think you probably just got unlucky to have it twice in a row.
  • We had some issues when we were running the league games. I was told these have been cleaned up a lot, but there still are occassional ones it seems.
  • hell yea, i tried onE tournament i believe it was $20.00 buy in, late in tournament i got disconnected and when i got connected i was down to my last chip. no idea what happen, probably lost my hand but just bad service.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER PLAY THIS SITE.

IT WAS A very bad experience.

I WILL STICK WITH POKER STAR.
  • Yea...just flopped nut flush, then disconnect...at least there was all-in protection...won about $5 when I should have won at least $40 :(

Then I lost a hand with pocket tens to a mystery hand that supposedly paired its queen on the river...but the winning hand did not flip over?!?! wtf?!?!
  • I play on like every site. No, seriously. And I don't play on Pacific. That should tell you something.