Happy thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day to all the members of the Forum. Hell, Happy Tofu Day to all the herbivores, too. This has not been a great year for me on a personal level, but I still live in the greatest country on Earth, and I get to regularly converse with a wide variety of interesting, intelligent, and infuriating people on these pages. I hope you all take the time to appreciate what you have this weekend, and let those you appreciate know it, as well. I think I am going to have a beer, now . . .

Cheers.

Comments

• Happy Thanksgiving! I took my family to Marineland yesterday and we are having dinner at relatives to celebrate Thanksgiving. I will not play a single hand of poker this weekend.
  • Happy thanksgiving, I got 15 people coming over and the turkey is in the oven.

Who knows maybe a poker game will break out :)
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all!

May your lives be full of peace, love and plenty of bounty.

JohnnieH
  • Don't overindulge like these guys:

drunk_pumpkins.jpg
  • I so want to trick-or-treat at that house!
  • Oh man....all I can think about now is how much I want to carve pumpkins...I'm absolutely stealing that idea.

Happy Thanksgiving All!
  • That is a knock out. We did our family thing yesterday and that is how I feel today.
    All sentiments above passed on as well.
  • Happy Turkey Day! 2 more hours before I get my turkey dinner... best meal of the year :D
  • I want to deepfry my turkey next year, takes way less time and I think I like it better!