Pool Players?

Just got back to playing in the 8-ball league here in the Chuck, used to play in Calgary. They have the international championships in Vegas every year for this.....been for it 6 or 7 times......of course, haven't won shiite away from the Poker Tables.

Any other pool players out there that may be going to Vegas next spring?

Comments

• Probably 8ball
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Probably 8ball

Wasn't sure if 'that' 8-ball was the one he was named after......I've been reading about the 'Hookers & Blow' Weekend you Ontarians are famous for.
  • Is this VNEA? I didnt know they were still around.

1994-1995 International Junior champs, bitches. (This was back when it was in Minneapolis - before they moved it to Vegas).
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Wasn't sure if 'that' 8-ball was the one he was named after......I've been reading about the 'Hookers & Blow' Weekend you Ontarians are famous for.

hahaha....that's funny.

8ball is an outstanding pool player who has been to Vegas previously. I don't believe he's going next year, but who knows.

You could send him a PM and ask, although he doesn't check the forum regularly.

Edit for Wetts: Going to Minneapolis instead of Las Vegas...BAD BEAT!!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Is this VNEA? I didnt know they were still around.

1994-1995 International Junior champs, bitches. (This was back when it was in Minneapolis - before they moved it to Vegas).

The league I play in, you're qualified to play either VNEA or BCA....both tourneys are in Vegas...one usually at the start of May, and one at the end of May. When I lived in Calgary, one year I won a trip for both.....down to Vegas for a week.....home for a week........back to Vegas for a week.

The week in between was a lifesaver....or I would have had to enter rehab upon getting back to Canada.