FTP Rakeback

Finally, after several months of hassling them, I got an email from them stating that I could sign up for rakeback with my current account. While I have been doing well enough that rakeback doesn't matter (too much), it sure will be a nice bonus!

Comments

• Nice.. out of curiousity was it with rakebackpros?
  • Yeah, G, it was...though I am getting errors signing up there...lol...waiting on their support to get back to me.
  • i thought full tilt poker does not allow you to change your account to allow rakeback? what did you say in your email to convince them to allow rakeback?
  • I just kept asking them for rakeback...they kept telling me they would add me to a list in the event they ever allowed it...then I would reply with "you already do allow it with rakebackpros" And they would reply with "this is a test phase " or something like that ...then I would get a new guy and start the circle over..lol..but, last month I did the majority of my play there so I would have more ammo (ironman points to prove how much I could play there), qualified for silver (should have been gold or iron, but took some days off)..and finally they just sent me an email saying I was "chosen" (I like how that sounds)..to receive rakeback ..
  • I know guys that play alot more on there than just qualifying for silver.... even they couldnt get rakeback when they asked tons of times... seems like you got real lucky... enjoy the rakeback!!
  • I had asked a FT rep about getting rakeback and was told I'd be put on a list requesting it. A few days ago I got email from them saying to sign up with rakebackpros, and am now accumulating rakeback...just waiting for the first transfer now. lol. Every little bit helps. I also run about Silver in the Iron Man, so I guess they're okay with that.
  • So, I signed up for rakeback, and apparently the last week period ended and I've earned some rakeback...so when do they actually pay it? Has anyone recieved it yet?
  • Got my first transfer this morning.
  • I find I recieve the rakeback from ftp 10-15 days after the end of the month.
  • Got a second deposit from them today. :D Didn't realize I had played that much..lol
  • Woohoo they gave me rakeback!
    They said that they would transfer rakeback into my account every week.. when they transfer it, did you receive a email letting you know they transferred it? Or do they just do it and not notify you?
    Because I havn't gotten anything yet
  • An email notification, and an online message notification.