Forum game?

2»

Comments

• payperview wrote: »
    I notice u only play these tourneys on Stars. Not a fan of the site. Would you ever consider playing one of these on FTP? If so I would be interested.

+1

asdfasdf (been a long time)
  • +1

asdfasdf (been a long time)

+2

iuh:pjd (What he said)
  • I set one up tonight at 9:00 on Stars

password: pumpkin
  • i signed up
  • It's 8.26 EST I am 6th to join the tourney on stars.
  • See you all at 9.
  • In the tourney! Sorry if I don't reply to anyone in the chat, I can't lol......my chat has been banned for 24 hours
  • Lasted one whole hand. Goes hand in hand with the 4 straight 2 outers that beat me on FT today.
  • Back-to-back wins....:D
  • Nice one Hobbs, I guess you can tell I was a little upset and didn't care after I got him to put all his money in with the worst hand. Let's do it again next week.

Prophet 22
  • Yes - props to Hobbes for winning tonights game. "cheers:
    (I'll give myself minor props for coming second and, at least hopefully, not coming off as a complete and total :fish:in my first forum members game)
    Look forward to playing with you all again.
  • Nice one Hobbs, I guess you can tell I was a little upset and didn't care after I got him to put all his money in with the worst hand. Let's do it again next week.

Prophet 22

Figured as much
  • Gratz Hobbes.

Prophet 22

you got it all in with bottom 2 so I wasn't even close to drawing dead....wouldn't have even called a raise in the blinds with 45......that isn't even a bad beat so i don't get why you were upset
  • Damn, sorry I missed this one. We should really reconsider making this a regular thing...?

Congrats, Hobbes!
  • Congrats, even though I lost with my flopped str8 to a turned flush. Hope we can play the next event on FTP
  • Any interest in a NLHE game tonight on Stars?
  • I'm in if you get one going
  • I will play if not called to work.
  • Depends what time I get home...if I'm home on time I'll jump in.
  • I'll play, depending on the time
  • I set one up on Stars tonight at 9:00

password: canada
  • Game starting in 10 minutes. Only 4 registered so far. Bumping in hopes of getting a couple more players. :)