Doyles Room Bounty

For those that are interested Doyles is running a 150+15 this Saturday at 4PM
250k gtd + 10x1000 bounties
Word is it's gonna have a huge overlay

As of now 466 signed up.

Comments

• thanks for the info Hobbes, now a stupid question, what is overlay again?

i know this was answered on here before but am having a rough night so noone start into me.:)

Hobbes wrote: »
    For those that are interested Doyles is running a 150+15 this Saturday at 4PM
    250k gtd + 10x1000 bounties
    Word is it's gonna have a huge overlay

As of now 466 signed up.
  • It's when the total buyins doesn't amount to the gtd payouts. i.e. the site is throwing money in the pot that you can win. Start your EV calculators .....
  • When I posted there was only 70k in the pot
    Overlay = 180k
  • With about 1/2hr to go before it was supposed to start last saturday there were only 500ish registered. Then they "postponed" it due to technical difficulties. Hoepfully it actually runs this time
  • Is there alot of player traffic on doyles room? I mostly play cash games right now. Are there always good overlays on tourneys on this site? Thanks.
  • I recently got back on it to try to clear the $550 deposit bonus that I had...and now I have 3 bonuses stacked waiting to be clear. By no means is the traffic heavy, but for the most part I can get 2 tables of $0.50/$1 6 max going everytime I play. I haven't really found anyone on there that I would avoid just yet in the cash game, and can't say for tournament.
  • what's the benefit to play at doly's room?
    they have the worse bonus clearing rate compare to other major prima skin.
    no VIP RB
    for example
    GNUF bonus clear at 12RH/$
    eurolinx bonus clear at 13RH/$
    pokerhost clear at 12RH/$
    doly's room clear at 25RH/$
    Gnuf and eurolinx both has VIP RB to stack on top of the bonus.
    if you can find affiliate to give you some extra.....sweet.
    Gnuf, eurolinx, doly's room, pokerhost are all in prima network.
    when you clear the bonus at doyle's room, you can clear twice the bonus and add RB on top of that.
    same players, same software......so......
    what's the benefit to play at doyle's room.
    Edit: cash game, no problem finding 6 tables, even at offpeak time.
  • Chuckieland

Even though it takes twice as longer to clear the bonus as compared to the other sites you have listed I was reading on doylesroom website that the bonus never expires. You can be assured you will get the whole bonus.

I also found a rakeback site that does rakeback for that site. It also says you get a copy of super system 2 when you make a deposit of $500 or more. $550 maximum.
  • mynick71 wrote: »
    Chuckieland

Even though it takes twice as longer to clear the bonus as compared to the other sites you have listed I was reading on doylesroom website that the bonus never expires. You can be assured you will get the whole bonus.

I also found a rakeback site that does rakeback for that site. It also says you get a copy of super system 2 when you make a deposit of $500 or more. $550 maximum.

What he said...for me the only reason I joined was th $550 on $500 deposit + the rakeback way back when. its been sitting there for 2 years and a bit now...
  • westside8 wrote: »
    What he said...for me the only reason I joined was th $550 on $500 deposit + the rakeback way back when. its been sitting there for 2 years and a bit now...

Mynick71 and Westside8
    i was wondering what stake are you playing?
    is you are 25NL and under, then i see why bonus never expire is important.
    at 13X bonus, i can clear $500 it in 15 days @ 50NL. you have 60-90days to clear.
    FOLLOWING IS VERY IMPORT.
    twice as long = twice the bonus
    by the time you clear that $500 and earn a supersystem
    you can clear $1000.
    does supersystem cost $500? you paying too much for that book.

not to step on dolye's room, i just hate to see my country man get short changed.
  • Playing 1/2, 2/4. But I don't play much ring now so I'm mainly on stars with SnG and tourneys...and hitting platinum star there is not quite 30% rakeback but its 20~
  • I just started playing online poker about three months ago. My br is quite low still. Playing on micro limits. Chuckieland your comments make sense though.
  • When Doyle was part of Tribeca it was like stealing money the play was that bad. Haven't been there since they moved to prima but I never did like the Prima skins.
  • acidjoe wrote: »
    when doyle was part of tribeca it was like stealing money the play was that bad. Haven't been there since they moved to prima but i never did like the prima skins.

qft
  • prima software totally sucks a@@, but the play is still horrible or i will quote players from the other forum i am on who are playing this tourny, very lol, from the hand history they posted i went from lol to LMAO, and these idiots keep getting rewarded
  • weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee another forumer is the chip leader with 33 left, omfg tid!!!!!!!!!!!, like 48 k or something for 1st.

guy i staked just got a 2nd in a mtt, i got back to back 1sts on party poker, kicking ass tonight"cheers:
  • Who was it and how did he do?
  • it was a member of another forum i am on, not this one,lol

but he finished 7th for 6750 bucks, not bad since he won a 10 dollar satellite,lol

the one who came 2nd that i had a piece of was playing the headhunter's on wpt, i know you play on there, have you tried these?? i just missed the money in the only one i played yesterday.

actyper wrote: »
    Who was it and how did he do?
  • Nah I don't really play on crypto anymore. I hate their tourney payouts.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Nah I don't really play on crypto anymore. I hate their tourney payouts.

:?
    sry, i got confuse here, do you mean prima
  • phillivey asked about wptonline, which is on cryptologic. Though I believe they will be moving, or shutting down, soon.