Comments

• Links broken (too many "http:"s) and as a truck owner, I object on principle!
  • umm hi. your link is broken
  • I like the smart car that drives around town with the toliet on top. I learned last night that this may be the only way to get those things to seat 3.
  • Tie a baloon on it so it can fly
  • cadillac wrote: »
    umm hi. your link is broken

ummm hai!

you remind me a lot of that Mickey guy...except not as 'in first'

fixed
    xoxox
  • Rofl :).

Now... completley off topic but related to Mark... maybe it's just me but doesn't this guy look like some weird combination of Mark and Rob? Like if they ever had a son together.... or maybe some weird cloning experiment... or maybe some sort of missing link between DrTyore/Zithal...

funny-pictures-intervention-cat-helps-with-your-diet.jpg

Until further notice I will call him DrTythal.

(yes I am very messed in the head and no I am not currently intoxicated... a problem I intend to address in several hours)
  • wait...he's also bald like Mario...
  • Just go with a standard pair of "Truck Nuts", imo. To REALLY overcompensate for any perceived (or actual) "short"comings, you could mount a pair of horns on the roof/hood. That always says "classy".
  • I can't decide if you all hate me or really really like me....

But that's an awesome bumper sticker... is it a sticker for real, because i don't wanna put that on, but if it's one of those static cling window things, SHIP IT!

Mark
  • it is a sticker...just buy it and tape it up in your back window.