3. Ching Hill
4. Milton Rocks
5. Fish out of water
6. Heartbreak Kid
7. Kitchener Who!! (defending Champs)
8. Team Muskoka
9. Super Tits
10. Waterloo 1 (two time champs)

Looks like another full 10 team ROYAL CUP.

Comments

• HBK will be there. Guys please PM me your interest in playing. Thank you.

stp
  • Given the short notice I doubt if I would be able to put a team together as the Miss Fitz. I have notified one team that I would be interested in playing.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Given the short notice I doubt if I would be able to put a team together as the Miss Fitz. I have notified one team that I would be interested in playing.

OK Joe

I will move the other team in.

Thanks
  • Hey Sandro,

I hope all is well. My team this year will be known as Team Muskoka as that is where most of us our from and I'm quite unoriginal and unfunny.

Matt
  • Monksy wrote: »
    Hey Sandro,

I hope all is well. My team this year will be known as Team Muskoka as that is where most of us are from and I'm quite unoriginal, unfunny and just woke up.

Cheers

Matt
  • Kit Who? is in
  • We're in, hopefully with a full 8 players this time
  • Sandros,

Happy is out as team captain, Cam and I are going to be co-captains with him playing at the Captains table.

Brent
  • OK i will make the change. Captains please update me on your team status thanks
  • my team is super-tits!

(not sure what sort of update you are looking for)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    my team is super-tits!

(not sure what sort of update you are looking for)
    Pics or we can't be sure.......

Oh and the Rocks are still around......
  • compuease wrote: »
    Pics or we can't be sure.......

Oh and the Rocks are still around......

Yeah, I vote for pics too.

Anybody who has a complete roster, pm or email it to me please (with Stud/PLO) for each player. We're going with the random player placement for the SNGs (HU will still be done at the captains' table) so I need the lists for each team.

The sooner the better, and if you absolutely need to make changes, I am willing to do that for a small fee. It would be great if we didn't have to make too many changes the night before, or the day of the tournament. Most years people get to the venue and decide they would rather play Stud than PLO, so please try to get it accurate from the start.
  • Can I assume it is at the same place as it has been for the last few cups.

Prophet 22
  • Can I assume it is at the same place as it has been for the last few cups.

Prophet 22

Good question, I've actually been assuming that too so I'll leave that up to Sandro or somebody else who has officially been informed...
  • Ching Hill Roster

AJ (Captain)
    Darryl
    Garry
    Joe
    ??? (open, will be filled, just don't know who yet)
    Don
    Dan
    Zoolook (don't know his first name)
  • Kristy
    Sandy
    Amanda
    Fran
    Mandy
    Cvette
    Angel
    *Michelle (need to confirm her 100%)

edit: Monkey see, monkey do..just realized you want stud/plo and a pm/e-mail...I'll get it to you asap.

edit: Monkey see, monkey do..just realized you want stud/plo and a pm/e-mail...I'll get it to you asap.

Damn good looking for a monkey..... well at least a lot better looking than the monkey you followed :)
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Good question, I've actually been assuming that too so I'll leave that up to Sandro or somebody else who has officially been informed...

Yes same venue
    Kristy
    Sandy
    Amanda
    Fran
    Mandy
    Cvette
    Angel
    *Michelle (need to confirm her 100%)

You just can't find a good monkey to follow these days. I'll take the roster for now, but will need PLO/Stud for each player as well. It doesn't have to be pm or email, if you want to post it here that works for me too :)
  • OK, here is the Rocks roster. I always reserve the right to make last minute replacements/switches, however it would always be one for one replacements..

Greg (aka g2) - Omaha
    Dave (aka ddmilcan aka snowflake) -Omaha
    Bob (aka BigBob) - Omaha
    Jeff (aka compuease) - Omaha
    Natalie (non forumer) - Stud
    Scott (non forumer) - Stud
    Mark (non forumer) - Stud
    Frank (non forumer) - Stud
  • Bad Beat Brigade - barring any changes

Stud

Cam
    Dan
    Robear
    Terry

Omaha

Brent
    Jay
    Cindy
    Shopsy/or Steve

This is our team, Brad, Cam as co-captain will play at that table during the No Limit part.

Prophet 22
  • Ching Hill

Darryl Omaha
    Garry Omaha
    Zoolook Omaha
    Micheal Omaha

AJ Stud (captain)
    Dan Stud
    Joe Stud
    Don Stud
  • Brad/Sandros,

Cam just informed me this morning that he request the day off , but it has yet to be granted. If he can not play, Jay will be my co-captain and play at the captains table. I will keep you informed as I know details.

Prophet 22
  • Have dropped Dale and Matt from my Stud lineup and added Frank and Scott... email sent to Brad.
  • Brad/Sandros,

Cam is defintely out. Just waiting to here back from Shopsy. Please put Jay in the captains table and I will get you the rest as I no it.

Brent

Please put Clint in the spot for Steve
  • Sandros/Brad

Bad Beat Brigade - barring any changes

Stud

Clint
    Dan
    Robear
    Terry

Omaha

Brent
    Jay co-captain. playing at the captain's table.
    Cindy
    Shopsy
  • Thanks Brent,

I have the updated list with everything except one player for Super-Tits!

Also, has anybody heard anything from Monksy, because I haven't seen any kind of roster for his team. Should I be making a backup schedule with only 9 teams in case they don't show? If we only have 9, we don't need the extra stud table, and we have to change the HU matches as well...
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Thanks Brent,

Also, has anybody heard anything from Monksy, because I haven't seen any kind of roster for his team. Should I be making a backup schedule with only 9 teams in case they don't show? If we only have 9, we don't need the extra stud table, and we have to change the HU matches as well...

I would make up a back just in case. Better now then Saturday, it would be great to start on time. I don't need to know either way if you are driving Rob and Kristy back in Rob's car Saturday and need the ride home. Letting me know at the event will be fine.

Brent
  • I would make up a back just in case. Better now then Saturday, it would be great to start on time. I don't need to know either way if you are driving Rob and Kristy back in Rob's car Saturday and need the ride home. Letting me know at the event will be fine.

Brent

Yeah I'm just lazy and don't want to do more work duplicating the file I created...

Thanks, I'll let you know as soon as I do - still trying to track down Kristy
  • You may be missing Carrie from Super-Tits. She is playing Stud.
    Pinhead wrote: »
    Thanks Brent,