RCVI - Nov 1st 2008.

2»

Comments

• Thanks again Sandro for another extremely well run Royal.. As always it's a pleasure to see everyone there. I believe everyone had a blast!
  • Very good event, special thanks to Sandro, Brad, Wes, and Jen and everyone else who put this together every few months. You guys do a bang up job.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Very good event, special thanks to Sandro, Brad, Wes, and Jen and everyone else who put this together every few months. You guys do a bang up job.

Well run.
    Thanks gang.
  • Thanks. Another extremely well run event.
  • Thanks to all involved in the setup and execution. Had a great time at my first RC!
  • Ditto from HeartBreakDonks. We had a great time!

I don't recall much from the end of the night except maybe winning my heads-up with Dan?

Also for some reason my balls are pretty sore today.
  • An awesome time again. Thanks to all the organizers, you did another great job.
  • To all the organizers and teams and especially KitWho?, thank you very much. Yet another great day.

Thanks!!

Dave
  • It was a great day, thanks to everyone who volunteered their time and gear.
  • thank you on behalf of the fish to the organizers for a great day. cant wait for RC7!
  • My thanks as well to everyone who worked so hard to bring the Royal Cup together. I can't believe how much fun I had getting beat up at poker.
  • We can't play tourneys in London anymore because a very small minded person that runs a free league here had the legion and private club games shut down in order to eliminate competition :(
    Wat? One person from a play money league managed to shut down all the illegal poker games in London that the OPP has never been able to do in the rest of the province??
  • Thanks to all that worked to put RC together. Me and my boys had a great time. We can't play tourneys in London anymore because a very small minded person that runs a free league here had the legion and private club games shut down in order to eliminate competition :(
    Actually the legion is a province wide thing, nothing to do with anyone in London...
  • Just like you and I can make a private wager about the Stanley Cup, rake-free private poker games are also legal. I was in a weekly legal home game on Wednesday, then we got phone calls from friends who stupidly went to an illegal RAKED game instead and they all have to go to court now. If you want to play poker legally, organize or go to a rake-free home game that is BYOB and BYO food with no fees, donations or profiting from drink/food sales.
    It didn't make any sense that games were only shut down here, but I didn't understand how you guys can run tourneys up in Kitchener. Explain.
  • g2 is right, of course
  • Big Mike wrote: »
    Yes, of course you did. Because you brought your own, like everyone else. You brought your own.
    And repeat that 50 times on the blackboard.. "You brought your own".. lol
  • I would like to request that the mods delete posts 48-50 in this thread (crunkjuice .. compuease).

No need to risk drawing any attention to our precious Royal Cup.

Might as well delete this post as well. Thank you.

/g2