1 st undergorund tourney

Played in my first underground tornament last fri night. I saw some ofthe crazy things that i will share with u. Firstof all the there were 70 peoplein the tourney, which was a good amount. now for the bad. The dealers had no idea what they were doing. I had to explain to them how to setup side pots and how the bettingstrucutre worked. 80% of the people did not knowhowto play the game it was texasholdem. One guy called an all in bet for $3000 chipswith a 2 and 4 offsuit. Later on he got dealt one card and played the wholehand with one card. After the river he goes all in with his 5and says he thought everybody only gets 1 card. When we were down to 4 tables we had 4 players on our table and all the other tables were full. The guy who was running it said as soon as we get down to 3 people he would move us. Not move people to our table. We refused to play any more hands until they moved us. When they did move us i was out of a seat for a half hour. I finished it 6th palce for 400 so it wasnt all that bad. Is this the worst case or are they all like this.

Comments