Cheering on the members

Had the fortune of watching Hobbes play in a tournament last night on FT. He did very well, and when I finally called it a night (I can't work without at least 4 hours sleep) he was sitting 2nd with about 22 players left in the tournament. I think it started with about 270 people. Other than one good suckout (TT finding a set against KK) he played a very strong tournament from what I saw...of course I couldn't see his hole cards but I liked his decisions.

Well done Hobbes. Great to see the forum members kick butt out there. How'd you end up?

Comments

• Fludlerk wrote: »
    Had the fortune of watching Hobbes play in a tournament last night on FT. He did very well, and when I finally called it a night (I can't work without at least 4 hours sleep) he was sitting 2nd with about 22 players left in the tournament. I think it started with about 270 people. Other than one good suckout (TT finding a set against KK) he played a very strong tournament from what I saw...of course I couldn't see his hole cards but I liked his decisions.

Well done Hobbes. Great to see the forum members kick butt out there. How'd you end up?

2nd for $177 (not bad for 6.25).
    thanks for railing.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    2nd for $177 (not bad for 6.25).
    thanks for railing.

Nicely done Ron.
    Some day, I hope to reach YOUR level of play ;)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Nicely done Ron.
    Some day, I hope to reach YOUR level of play ;)

Maybe I can come out to Ching Hill and give lessons one night. Like how to run over KK with TT :D