Bristol St. Classic XXXXIII - Wed. Oct. 1st, 7pm (Waterloo)

Comments

• WOW nice to see this fill up and a waiting list, who says poker in KW and area is dying down.
  • May be a few minutes late. Just blind me off.
  • Hey..can u add me to the waiting list...:) tks
  • I would also like to be on the waiting list. Can I get a PM.
  • vandal to waiting..there's going to be cash right?
  • Yessum,

8Ball has to bow out of the main tournament but has already asked for a seat in the cash game afterwards.
  • I will be coming but I'm still at work. I may be late so blind me in. If this changes I'll let you know.
  • Hey, my friend got called into work tonight, so he is no longer coming.
  • Sorry, I also need directions :S
  • The street name is in the title of the game.

And obv in Waterloo
  • I also need help on where it is, but I am sure this info will be coming late.
    Hopefully someone can PM me for the next one.
    Unless PM can fill me in on cash games afterwards.
  • Thanks to Moose and Westside8 for help with directions! I may be a few minutes late, as I am just leaving now from Guelph.
  • pms sent ya
  • Thanks for hosting Rob, it was great to get out and see people I hadn't seen in a while. Even tho I spent more time driving than in the tourney it was a fun night. It was great to see Tyson out playing again. It was even nice to see Kristy in all her in person glory :). Now to the important stuff, who took it down? and obviously I need to learn to play guitar hero or whatever people were playing in the living room.
  • Thanks Rob.... it was fun. I got to meet a tonne of members for the first time. It got embarrassing after a while explaining my forum name repeatedly. To be honest when I first joined the Forum it wasn't in total seriousness so I chose a goofy name ;). Things started out for me okay and then the cards completely dried up. I swear if I saw J 2 offsuit from the button one more time I was going to cry right there at the table.

Best fold of the night I saw was QTJens fold of QQ after a rainbow flop of under cards to Marks post flop raise. Mark had rockets (so he says anyway and I am a bit of a sucker so I beleive him). Poor Jen lost 3 times heads up with pocket Qs... once folding to mark.... once folding to my push after I flopped the flush (yes too strong, was hoping it would look week)... and finally to Ks to end the night. Tough luck. Later on I folded my QQ after an A came on the flop and Buzzard bet at it hard. I came so close to pushing there trying to represent AK but chickened out. He showed KK after I showed while folding. Qs were just no good at that table.

So who did win?
  • Ranger Mike took it down.
  • Thanks Rob for being a great host as always. Since there were several Mikes playing last night I am glad that one of them won the tournament, namely me. :-)

"Ranger" Mike
  • An excellent night as always... Thanks Rob....

Oh, and The Awesome... QTJen also lost with KK at the cash game against my 56o :)

Mark
  • BrennerM wrote: »
    Thanks Rob for being a great host as always. Since there were several Mikes playing last night I am glad that one of them won the tournament, namely me. :-)

Congrats Mike!

Thanks for hosting Rob. It was great to see everyone again.
  • WTG Mike sr.

I love your forum name Mike jr....but it has NOTHING on your signature! ;)
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    An excellent night as always... Thanks Rob....

Oh, and The Awesome... QTJen also lost with KK at the cash game against my 56o :)

Mark

And we won't talk about my river gut shot straight hit that busted her out of the cash game. The money went in preflop before everyone believes that I'm a donkey. :)
  • Congrats Mike. I guess you used my chips well after giving me the "shampoo bottle" with your turned flush.

I'll have to make more of an effort to make it out to these.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Ranger Mike took it down.

Crap!... errr I mean congrats Mike ;)
    Glad to have Bristol back.

Rob...when gonna update the standings?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Rob...when gonna update the standings?

1st. Buzzzardd
    Not 1st. Everyone else
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    1st. Buzzzardd
    Not 1st. Everyone else

Booooooo ;)
  • I took Buzzard out. Ship the bounty please.
  • moose wrote: »
    I took Buzzard out. Ship the bounty please.

You got pot committed on your re-raise with K-T and got lucky. No bounty for you.
  • moose wrote: »
    I took Buzzard out. Ship the bounty please.

Was to be before he got pts
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    You got pot committed on your re-raise with K-T and got lucky. No bounty for you.

You were supposed to fold to my steal you donk. I can't help it if you shove when I can't fold. ;)

ps. he got less points due to me. I'll take the bounty on a pro-rated basis. ;)