Sitting out..

Hmm..just started playing at P*'s again, and every once in awhile I need to leave the chair..for whatever reason. When I do this at Tilt, and click the sit out button...no one knows you are gone, but you are just folded automatically. At Stars it distinctly says "sitting out"....anyone with half a clue will obviously steal your blinds..Just curious if there is a setting there that I can't find to avoid this?

Comments

• Hmm..just started playing at P*'s again, and every once in awhile I need to leave the chair..for whatever reason. When I do this at Tilt, and click the sit out button...no one knows you are gone, but you are just folded automatically. At Stars it distinctly says "sitting out"....anyone with half a clue will obviously steal your blinds..Just curious if there is a setting there that I can't find to avoid this?

Your blinds aren't posted when you're sitting out. No one can steal them.

You just need to post your dead blinds when you come back or wait until the big blind comes to you.
  • Quimby wrote: »
    Your blinds aren't posted when you're sitting out. No one can steal them.

You just need to post your dead blinds when you come back or wait until the big blind comes to you.

I think he's referring to tournament play.
  • I see.

Sorry, I'm mostly a ring game player.

I don't think that there's an option for that.

I think I'm going to change my stars avatar to the "Sitting Out" image to resteal.
  • Quimby wrote: »
    I think I'm going to change my stars avatar to the "Sitting Out" image to resteal.

The sitting out status is indicated over your chip stack, not the actual image.
  • Not allowed to change your avatar on P* anyway, are you?
  • Buy a laptop... that way you can play and poop at the same time

Mark
  • You can change your image once, but not your name.

I've seen a player with the "Raise" image before.
  • You can change your image as many times as you want..just e-mail them and ask nicely.
  • Or just rack up tons of FPPs...
  • Of course...everything hinges on FPP's in this game

Think I have about 3500 or so...not sure if that's enough
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Buy a laptop... that way you can play and poop at the same time

Well I'm never touching that computer again :)