So what have I been up to?

I haven't been around much at all and miss the scene and my friends here.

I was hanging in Vegas for a while and decided that pro-poker is BORING. Online is even more so. So I stopped playing, might be back soon.

However, as alot of you know I also went through some considerable Health changes in my life.

If you want to take a look at them you can go to
the human recovery project . I have set up a blog there and I will be posting about the program I am following.

I can use as much encouragement as possible. If you get a chance please stop by.

Thanks,

Tyson

Comments

• Cool looking site. gl.
  • That's fantastic Tyson. Keep it up buddy.

/g2
  • Good luck Tyson.
  • great idea to help motiviate yourself; good luck at meeting your goals.
  • Thanks... think I might have to get out to a game soon.
  • Great site! And congrats on the amazing progress so far. Good luck with everything!
  • It looks like a fabulous project!

Good luck with your new lifestyle!

What made you decide pro poker was boring?
    I notice that lots of poker players are obese.
  • Congrats Tyson. I've got to join your heath concousness part and start eating the same way. I did for a while and felt great and need to get back to that.

It's too bad you seemed to lose your desire for poker as a pro. I think it would be a fine way to "work".
  • Keep it up brother. Awesome job.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Congrats Tyson. I've got to join your heath concousness part and start eating the same way. I did for a while and felt great and need to get back to that.

It's too bad you seemed to lose your desire for poker as a pro. I think it would be a fine way to "work".

Went to the site, and marked it, will be keeping an eye on you.
    Good to see you on Saturday.

Joe. Time for another Fat Boy Poker Challenge. Didn't win, but came a happier with myself second or third

Milton Slim, Charter member of the Royal Cup Champs Milton Rocks

do you think the name is too long??