Uwaterloo poker

Hi,
I'm actually a first year student in Uwaterloo, just wonder know if there are any home games organized by students?
Thanks

Comments

• Poker has been banned in Waterloo. You cannot play or learn poker while in the city of Waterloo.
  • OK, on a more helpful note....

We don't get many UW students here, but in the near future there should be a Bristol Street event or another event from the KW area for sign up on here.

Keep your eyes peeled...

And if it is a Bristol Street, you may want to make sure you sign up early. Even though attendance has been down, I think this one may sell out.
  • DataMn wrote: »
    OK, on a more helpful note....

We don't get many UW students here, but in the near future there should be a Bristol Street event or another event from the KW area for sign up on here.

Keep your eyes peeled...

And if it is a Bristol Street, you may want to make sure you sign up early. Even though attendance has been down, I think this one may sell out.

SHHHH!!! ixnay on the inupsay!!
  • But is there any game in UW that is easy to access?
    Thanks
  • Min requirement for UW students is one WPT title per year.
  • moose wrote: »
    Min requirement for UW students is one WPT title per year.

lol...POTD.

I'm sure theres a few games at UW, they just won't be posted here.
  • There may be some other students here, but I think to really find things like this it is probably best to just ask around. Also, there may be some facebook groups. Just some other ideas.
  • DataMn wrote: »
    OK, on a more helpful note....

Is it hooker and blow night again? :D
  • I don't now one UW student that has played poker. I is counter productive to play poker while attending that school, because they all suck at poker! 8)
  • Dead Money wrote: »
    I don't now one UW student that has played poker. I is counter productive to play poker while attending that school, because they all suck at poker! 8)

uhh.....pretty sure Mike Mcdonald, the youngest player ever to win an EPT event, went/goes there.......

Also:
    globeandmail.com: Waterloo a hotbed for poker prodigies
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    uhh.....pretty sure Mike Mcdonald, the youngest player ever to win an EPT event, went/goes there.......

Also:

uhh...sure we're all just messing with your mind

Waterloo is a hotbed for the game. I won't take you long to find a decent one. Especially when all the OSAP cheques arrive, ;)
  • I am also in UW right now and I need a fix.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »

Also:

Rofl, can't believe someone bit on that..