Buying a car? See 800OVER!

I remember playing in the Bristol Heads up tournament with 800OVER and thought I would look him up when I wanted to buy a car. Well I'm glad I did.

I bought a nice Camry SE from 800OVER and must say it was one of the best purchasing experiences ever. He was great, giving me the straight goods and a decent price. I've agonized over a computer purchase or which restaurant to visit, longer than I did with my car purchase.

It's been over a month and I'm really happy. Anyone thinking of buying really should look up 800OVER.

Cheers
Magi

Comments

• lol... Shill?

Just kidding, I did the same thing a little over a year ago with a Matrix, same experience and I will definitely go back.... Nik's a great guy, not much of a poker player, but a great guy.. :) Kidding Nik...
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol... Shill?

Yep -- and Nik didn't even ask, request or mention that I make the post. I was that impressed, as I rarely make these types of posts.
  • Thanks for the completely spontaneous and unsolicited post. And kudos to you because if you do something it might as well be spontaneous and or unsolicited. Thanks to you both!