WSOP 2008 Download Problem

I have started to download the 2008 WSOP files from Pokerbay and noticed for 2008 the downloads are made up of multiple files. Is there an easy way to combine the files into a single AVI or MPEG file?

btw, the 2008 Main Event is now available.

Comments

• Multiple files as in separate avi files, or .rar packets where you can unpack 'em?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Multiple files as in separate avi files, or .rar packets where you can unpack 'em?

sorry, I have no idea what a 'rar packet' is' the file type doesn't seem to exist under properties.
  • Ok...the ones you've downloaded are basically avi files packaged into different .rar files, and you can "unpack" them and combine them into the avi file by using the program called WinRAR.
  • ok, so I have to save the torrent link to my hard disk, open the torrent in Utorrent; then I have to convert it using winRaR; then I have to convert in on Super to play on my ipod; then I have to upload the converted file to itunes and the sync my ipod.

I love technology!
  • I have no idea about the aprts after WinRar..but sounds about right.

You don't necessarily have to save the torrent, just select the option "Open with Utorrent" instead.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Ok...the ones you've downloaded are basically avi files packaged into different .rar files, and you can "unpack" them and combine them into the avi file by using the program called WinRAR.

one other question, why not upload the file in avi format to save everyone else this extra step?