Renos For Ricky Benefit Tournament

Hi there! I am hosting a benefit No Limit Hold 'Em tournament for a 13 year old boy who needs some home renovations. Ricky has a rare condition known as hemimegalencephaly and is in need of these home upgrades in order for his mother to take proper care of him as he gets older. It will be held at TJ's Roadhouse in Kitchener. Tj's is located at the corner of Kinzie and Weber St. It will start at 11am on Sat. Sept 27th and go until we have a winner! Top 8 will get paid and prize money depends on the number of tickets sold. The buy in is $50 for $5000 in chips. There is one re-buy for $25 for $2500 chips and one add on at the break for $20 for $2000 chips. There will also be a 50/50 draw, a raffle and silent auction! It's looking to be a really fun day of poker and friends! For more information or to buy a ticket, email me at angelite16@hotmail.com or call me at 519-504-4018. My name is Jessica. We highly recommend purchasing your ticket(s) in advance but we will also be accepting buy-ins at the door if there is still space available.

Comments