Interior of BC and Spell Checker

Graham...we need to get you a spell checker! No wonder no one posts here! lol..."British Columbia"..we may have good bud, but no cocaine cartels..lol..

Anyway...I am always looking for a game in the Interior of BC...I get to the coast now and then, but prefer to stay near the Kamloops area..anyone?

Comments

• LOL... yea, I was probably day dreaming of Colombian girls at the time. Sorry, its fixed now :)
  • Oh you didn't! Damn...Colombian women...what game am I playing again?
  • Graham...we need to get you a spell checker! No wonder no one posts here! lol..."British Columbia"..we may have good bud, but no cocaine cartels..lol..

Anyway...I am always looking for a game in the Interior of BC...I get to the coast now and then, but prefer to stay near the Kamloops area..anyone?

If you're ever in Kelowna there are some goings on here!
  • Let me know when you are running a 1/2 cash game or the likes!!
  • Did a BC guy just try to say they aren't cartel? Port cities, bud for blow...keep it Columbian Graham, we had to put up the Rockies just to keep them out.

Of course this reply is all in fun.....
  • jontm wrote: »
    Did a BC guy just try to say they aren't cartel? Port cities, bud for blow...keep it Columbian Graham, we had to put up the Rockies just to keep them out.

Of course this reply is all in fun.....

Haha..we put up the rockies to keep out the ones that can't drive. Unfortunately somehow a few still slip through the cracks..think they figured out if they drive at 50km/h they still make it here...eventually...."watch out Mabel..that's what they call a corner thingie..slow down!!"

Bring the Columbians G!! Well, ok, just the under age women..I mean..umm..err...women..yeah.
  • I dont know what to do with this.... :S