Cards

here is question.
after 320K hand review on the cards.
they are cards i just can't win.
now, i need advise on
if i lose with those hand, because i always fold them preflop.
or
if i lose with this hand, because i sux at playing this hand.
also it would be nice to post your Top 10 losing hand.
my starting from worse hand and up.

1) T9o -12.695PTBB/100
2) 96o -9PTBB/100
3) A3o -9PTBB/100
4) J9o -10PTBB/100
5) 98o -9.38PTBB/100
6) 95o -9.35PTBB/100
7)T2o -10.91PTBB/100
8)92o -10.45PTBB/100
9) QTs -16.5PTBB/100 -> this, i am really suprise.
10) 74o -8.75PTBB/100

Comments

• Do you honestly expect to have a winning record with some of these hands??

You are losing with them because they are bad starting hands. :)

If you fold 'em pre-flop and don't chase anything if you get it in the BB and it's limped to you, that should be fine..
  • here is question.
    after 320K hand review on the cards.
    they are cards i just can't win.
    now, i need advise on
    if i lose with those hand, because i always fold them preflop.
    or
    if i lose with this hand, because i sux at playing this hand.
    also it would be nice to post your Top 10 losing hand.
    my starting from worse hand and up.

1) T9o -12.695PTBB/100
    2) 96o -9PTBB/100
    3) A3o -9PTBB/100
    4) J9o -10PTBB/100
    5) 98o -9.38PTBB/100
    6) 95o -9.35PTBB/100
    7)T2o -10.91PTBB/100
    8)92o -10.45PTBB/100
    9) QTs -16.5PTBB/100 -> this, i am really suprise.
    10) 74o -8.75PTBB/100

Also post your VPIP for each hand. Also where are you looking up BB/100, my PT has Net, Avg/Hand and BB/Hand
  • moose wrote: »
    Also post your VPIP for each hand. Also where are you looking up BB/100, my PT has Net, Avg/Hand and BB/Hand
    here it is
    zxmngmw1ueov.jpg

i use hold'em manager
    so it's bb instead of PTBB
  • So your losers are mostly because of the blinds. Your only real problem is QTs and T9o. Look more closely at your QTs hand and see if you lost any extra large pots with it to skew your data and then look at how you play it and see if you have any leaks. T9o I'm guessing is prob because you raise too much with it.
  • here it is
    zxmngmw1ueov.jpg

i use hold'em manager
    so it's bb instead of PTBB

You're raising 24% of the time and putting money in the pot 55% of the time with QTs.

I like QTs in position, I hate it out of position ...

Post the biggest money losing hands with QTs please!!!!!
  • If you have a look at the Pokertracker guide on pokerbay (can I upload it?), there is a section on the top losing hands. Most of the hands you mention are in the top losing hands. Also they discuss Aragoff (up to A9o) and these hands are also losing. Most suited connectors that are not suited are actually losing hands for most players (on average). Its a very interesting read.
  • I"m assuming your playing 6max. At what position do you start opening QTs? One problem I was facing was that I started opening up way too much which created way more variance in my results.
  • lol
    ya, 6 max
    i should filte out the FullRing hands... i move from FR to 6 max in may this year.
    i'll post some hands for QTs
    usually i don't flat call raise with it, but if multi-way pot coming to me...i'll call 50% and squeeze 50%
    maybe that is my problem......
    one thing i like better in 6max compare to fullring.
    it's ok to open trash early position, where as on the BTN i actually need a hand to open.
    this is because players are much much better now compare to last year....
    most BTN raise get auto 3bet by the blinds......lol
    EP raise still get the repected alot more, and take down alot more pots, if i get action....easy fold.
  • lol
    ya, 6 max
    i should filte out the FullRing hands... i move from FR to 6 max in may this year.
    i'll post some hands for QTs
    usually i don't flat call raise with it, but if multi-way pot coming to me...i'll call 50% and squeeze 50%
    maybe that is my problem......
    one thing i like better in 6max compare to fullring.
    it's ok to open trash early position, where as on the BTN i actually need a hand to open.
    this is because players are much much better now compare to last year....
    most BTN raise get auto 3bet by the blinds......lol
    EP raise still get the repected alot more, and take down alot more pots, if i get action....easy fold.
    ?huh?

Why open with crap if you're only going to fold it anyway to any aggression around the table? I'm guessing it isn't taking your opponents long to realize how loose in EP you are and are throwing out 3bets knowing you're going to muck.

Nothing about your post makes sense to me, almost backward strategy.
  • Stealing the blinds in nl? Why? That is a tournament concept not a cash game concept. In nl cash games you should always have 100bb or more on the table, the blinds are meaningless. In tournaments you spend most of your time at 40bb or less and attacking the blinds is critical to success.
  • I read that as he's squeezing a raiser +a couple callers

I don't think that's unreasonable...I'm just not doing it with 92o....3/4s maybe
  • Yeah hes talking about squeezing raisers and callers on the button, or squeezing limpers, which is not a bad play in cash games. The only problem with that is it combined with opening up too much, often times you get caught in a big pot and trying to make a move to win it. You get too carried away and probably try to win too many pots.
  • lol
    it's ok to open trash early position, where as on the btn i actually need a hand to open.

Ep raise still get the repected alot more, and take down alot more pots, if i get action....easy fold.

qft