Is it still a PITA to move money around online?

When neteller went down I pretty much stopped playing on-line. Also because I used Moneybookers to deposit in a few sites after that but requested a cheque cash out when I decided to pack it in (I did not want to pay the cost of transfering into my bank account) the sites said they would not let me deposit using bookers ever again. Has anything similar come around recently or is it still a royal pain to move money around?

Just wondering as I have the itch to play a bit again....left $100 on Stars so at least I can play around there for now.

Comments

• Moneybookers is the way. What you should have done is withdrawn everything to moneybookers, deposited it all into one site that you weren't planning on coming back to and then burned your bridges with the cheque withdrawal.

You should try the new double or nothing sngs on Ongame (EuroBet). They are a goldmine.
  • I've been using Moneybookers since Neteller went down, and the only ones I really move money around to/from is Stars, Tilt, Cake and Doyle's Room. I guess if anything you can open a Click2Pay account?
  • moose wrote: »
    Moneybookers is the way. What you should have done is withdrawn everything to moneybookers, deposited it all into one site that you weren't planning on coming back to and then burned your bridges with the cheque withdrawal.

You should try the new double or nothing sngs on Ongame (EuroBet). They are a goldmine.

hindsight is 20/20 I guess...I was stupid enough to do it through Stars...it's also the only site I left cash on doh!
  • Try it anyways and see what happens. Then contact customer service with a WTF? and claim innocence.
  • i don't understand....

1) moneybooker can sent you cheques as well....why deposite and ask for cheque? when you can just ask mb to sent you cheque.
    2) if MB is not good option, you can also try c2p
  • I have found instadebit the quickest and easiest to use. Deposits are instantaneous, as they should be, and I have found my withdrawls to be very quick..1-2 days in my account.
  • I have found instadebit the quickest and easiest to use. Deposits are instantaneous, as they should be, and I have found my withdrawls to be very quick..1-2 days in my account.

I agree, Instadebit is awesome. I also stopped playing when I could no longer use Neteller. I looked into so many other options, but nothing worked for me. Until...I discovered...Instadebit. Just like Neteller basically, and Canadian Friendly :)
  • i don't understand....

1) moneybooker can sent you cheques as well....why deposite and ask for cheque? when you can just ask mb to sent you cheque.
    2) if MB is not good option, you can also try c2p

They can issue them, not all banks will accept them, my bank had previously returned cheques from them, they also returned cheques from other sites (Paradise and Eurobet for example). Stars they have always allowed tho?