Guelph Thursday (Sept 11) PINEAPPLE or HORSE

Hey Ya'll...
This week we're running an alternate game....pineapple or horse...with a 5 dollar bounty, this games total will be 25 bucks.

We've had a few less players recently, so hopefully we'll get enough...
Game starts at 7:30 and after i'll be playing at wallys...should be a good time! (2.50 rums!)...

1. Mark
2. Mark
3. Adam
4. Timmeh
5. keith

Comments

• Should be available.

Mark
  • Count me in for either, with preference for Pineapple.
  • i'm in for pineapple or hold'em.
  • cool..this is looking like a pineapple game to me.. :)
  • any word on jen's crew or starbuck?
  • jen is filming a broil king commercial (?!) and so her crew is out so far..but adam and jen and dylon haven't contacted me yet, and they should be back in town...keith should be a go...
  • jen is a maybe...hmm, hopefully we get some other people or this will be a short game....5 confirmed players, i will run with, if that's cool with everyone?
  • Shit... sorry

Gotta pull out :(

Mark
  • lol, aight this game is looking less and less likely... :)
    hopefully next week, unless we get some major interest tomorrow! :)
  • damnit!

when will you hear from jen?
  • i got a message (email) from both keith and jen that they can't make it tonight..so this game is off..sorry man...i'm tryin' here!
  • damn!

anyways.. are you still going to be heading out tonight?

i think what happened last week was you went to wally's? and.. i thought you were still going to molly's. hah. so we just enjoyed the open mike night at molly's, instead of wallys. hah.
  • more than likely i'll be out tonight....i'm hosting my own open mic on sundays now as well at wallys eh?? 8:30 pm, but yeaha, i'll be at wally's tonight for sure