I swear I am playing a NL bot right now

So I played some stars tonight, then was screwing around and saw some guy at a $1-2nl heads up table, he had just under a dime he was on about 5 of the heads up tables all around a dime, so he had done well all day. So I always love these and love to practice short stacked so I sit with $60, ya I know shit strategy, but I was bored.

now his patterns were so telegraphed, I didn't need to raise preflop as it was standard and standard I mean EVERYHAND to make it $6, but to any min raise preflop he would fold 70% of the time.

If he didn't raise preflop a simple $2 bet on the flop won the hand and we moved on.

If I flopped a big hand to his preflop raise hands, I could check raise and take it down. Yes it was that easy. If he had anything he would min raise the flop and seriously like a bot was playing. I scooped the dime off him and left.

for the record his handle is Lyric on stars, seems to like the 1-2nl heads up tables

Comments

• So I played some stars tonight, then was screwing around and saw some guy at a $1-2nl heads up table, he had just under a dime he was on about 5 of the heads up tables all around a dime, so he had done well all day. So I always love these and love to practice short stacked so I sit with $60, ya I know shit strategy, but I was bored.

now his patterns were so telegraphed, I didn't need to raise preflop as it was standard and standard I mean EVERYHAND to make it $6, but to any min raise preflop he would fold 70% of the time.

If he didn't raise preflop a simple $2 bet on the flop won the hand and we moved on.

If I flopped a big hand to his preflop raise hands, I could check raise and take it down. Yes it was that easy. If he had anything he would min raise the flop and seriously like a bot was playing. I scooped the dime off him and left.

for the record his handle is Lyric on stars, seems to like the 1-2nl heads up tables
    mmm......
    1-2NL as $200NL or 1-2NL as $1NL and $2NL?
    you mention dime so i think it's $1 and $2 NL but you also mention shortstack with $60 dollar..... ???
  • Yes 1/2NL, max $200 buy in, small blind $1 big blind $2. Was so ABC poker literally if anyone see this guy go play him. He raises everything preflop and checks the flops if you min raise preflop, bet the flop, or min raise the flop he folds. If he has something on the flop he would only min raise me back then I fold. So easy it took a while to get it all, but u gradually just keep going up. I have no idea how he had a $1000 on like 5 of these tables, that is a $800 profit on the day each table. I want to know who he beat, I wouldn't mind playing them as well.
  • you mention dime so i think it's $1 and $2 NL but you also mention shortstack with $60 dollar..... ???

lol dime means $1000