Poker In London!

Let's get something going. I'll play any game, any stakes... cash, tourney, whatever. I can get some people / places to host. Who's with me!

Comments

• No one!?!? I would love to get a little 1/2 no limit action running (no rake). I've got a place at oxford / wonderland that would be perfect.
  • I'm also at Oxford and Wonderland.

I've been looking at maybe helping out with a regular tournament somewhere. My place wouldn't be the best for it, and I don't haev a decent table yet anyway.

$10 or $20 buy in (re-buys, depending on time and all that), keeping track of who wins and posting it online and everything.

I've got a whole blind structure and everything written out already.

You interested in anything like this?

I know a few people who like to play.
  • Damn straight! What day is good for you? I can get this going asap. I've got a place that would be perfect for it and a few players. How is this saturday looking for you? Do you have chips? I should have enough anyway.
  • I have a set of chips, but not a huge amount of them.

Saturdays are best. I'll ask some of my pals to see what Saturday would be best to start. I can't start it this saturday unfortunately, but next saturday is looking pretty good. I'll get back to you!
  • I was waiting for Meistro to reply.

I can't do it this weekend though, since I work from 8:30-4:30, then the same time on Sunday. It's annoying, but the one and only time I work a weekend this year.

So, yeah, this Saturday doesn't work. I'll get back about next Saturday. I do have a poker thing going on with a bunch of work buddies on the Friday, though, so I doubt next Saturday will work. We're probably looking at Oct 12th (I have a wedding on the 4th).

So, do you want to set that date in stone? It's super early notice, so I can avoid any plans, and I'm sure I'll be able to get a few other guys in on it as well.

What do you think?
  • It depends on the buyin if I play or deal. I will play a $20 tourney, and I might have 2 or 3 that will come up with me, but nothing is for certain. If it's a higher buyin, I can't afford it and so I will deal, but I still might have 1 or 2 that come with me. Let me know dates then they are solid, as well as game information

Alex
  • Any news on this?
  • Definitely still interested in hosting this! Just need some players. Will host whatever anyone wants to play - small stakes cash or tourney, or whatever.
  • hey im interested in playing some 1/2 nl cash.. let me know the time and the place
  • I'm in London and also interested - pm me with updates or just bump this thread.

thx
  • Hi there,

new to the forum, but would love to start playing in a couple home games in london. anyone who wants to play should just post that they do in this forum so we can get a rough estimate of how many could be there. How does this friday sound? Cash game, Tournament, anything is fine with me.

Thanks,

Ice

P.S. Is anyone willing to host this at their house or does anyone know of a public place which this could be held at?
  • I would be willing to play.. unfortunately i live in an apartment and there is now room here... definitely interested in playing some cards though
  • Doesn't anyone play Low Limit Poker anymore? You know, the type of game where you can enjoy playing and only lose (or win) 50 Bucks. I am new at forums but it apears the interest is all no limit (NL) or tournaments. If you drive across the city to play a tournament and your the first one out, what do you do .... go home??? It is amazing how much the game has changed.
  • come on guys... where are all the london players???