Full Tilt bouncing cheques?

So I'm playing on FT and a guy at the table tells everyone about this thread which discusses bounced cheques and trouble cashing out at Full Tilt:
Online Poker Forum - Bounced Check

(mods: if posting this link is bad, feel free to remove it)

I thought at first he was just spamming but there do seem to be legit concerns in the thread. Since that thread is on FT's official forums you know it will never generate any real answers so I'm hoping someone on here has first-hand experience.

Anyone have any insight into this situation?

Comments

• Didnt read the article. But I've never had issues in direct cheques from FT over the past 2 years.

I've always received within 2 weeks of requesting - although I imagine it's quicker in NA coming courier from California.
  • As far as I understood most of the issues related to cheques were just affecting Americans.
  • Graham wrote: »
    As far as I understood most of the issues related to cheques were just affecting Americans.

That's my understanding as well. I withdraw through Instadebit (as recently as yesterday), and had it instantly put into my online account...so I can't see them bouncing a cheque.
  • Instadebit works dandy for myself also. Can't believe there would be bounced cheques without valid reasoning...ie:screwup