Rake Free Cash game 1/2 NL Bradford -- Sept. 13

I'll be willing to host a rake free cash game on September 13, 2008 starting at 8 pm. BYOB, snacks will be provided. If there is any interest let me know. Directions will be PM'd to those who show interest the week prior to the game.

1 Acidjoe
2 Rob
3 Chico
4 Terry
5 Todd
6 Pokerjah
7 Canada Dave Tent.
9 Rob T.
10 Jayson
11 Bob
12 Fred
13 AJ.

Comments

• Damn it!!! Why is it everytime one of these games gets posted, I'm out of town?? Not fair!

Until the wedding, my weekends are pretty much pooched, but after that, I'll be able to join in.

Sorry Joe, been wanting to get up to your place for awhile and play, just never seems to be good for me.
  • Sorry AJ, that weekend just worked for me. Your always welcome. Now to get my ass out to ching hill a little more as well.
  • I will donate as usual; new address?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I will donate as usual; new address?

I will send it the week prior along with anyone else who needs it. 2 minutes from the old location.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I will send it the week prior along with anyone else who needs it. 2 minutes from the old location.

Hey Joe,

I might be able to make this, please add me as tenative, as I'm not 100% sure I'll be in town that weekend.

I'll let you know asap.
  • Given the response the game will be a go. Look forward to a rake free cash game. Wish Fish (AJ Straight2ACE) I mean..... my good friend was coming :). Shaping up to be a good night.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Given the response the game will be a go. Look forward to a rake free cash game. Wish Fish (AJ Straight2ACE) I mean..... my good friend was coming :). Shaping up to be a good night.

Next time, brother, next time. Just keep the water cool for me. ;)
  • Damn it Joe...I totally forgot your game before I posted my own game.

Count me in for your game...for some reason I thought your game was Sept 6.

pm me directions/address/contact info please.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Damn it Joe...I totally forgot your game before I posted my own game.

Count me in for your game...for some reason I thought your game was Sept 6.

pm me directions/address/contact info please.

done, just have to add you to the fish list. I was at a car draw tonight (didn't win the caddy) but next weekend is a go.
  • so we are good to go Joe? glad to see some of the 'usual' players will be absent.

Anyone who wants to start their day early, Westside is starting a cash game earlier in the day around noon. Or I guess Rama is an option.
  • We are good to go Jah. Anyone who needs the address should have it. PM me if you need it. I didn't invite shawn and the usual guys because we should have a full table of 10 and I didn't want to get in to running 2 tables.
  • Right now I have 7 confirmed players that are coming out. Doors will open at 7:30. If anyone else is interested let me know. It's shaping up to be a good game.
  • Game just ended. It ended up going to a 2/5 NL game after midnight. Thanks to all who came out.