Prizes for our first member tourny:

Whenever it may be..here is a listing of the kinds of prizes there will be to choose from.

Again, no prize will be assigned to any finishing place...1st place will get first pick from the prizes and so on.

-Year subscription to Canadian poker player magainze (if you already have a sub, it can go toward your 2nd year)

-600 capacity clear acrylic poker chip case (that locks and comes with a set of keys)

-300 capacity black vinyl poker chip case

-Deck of KEM cards

-PokerSupplies.com hat and Tshirt

- A kick in the arse from Scottyz (I suspect this will go quickly...1st place will probably grab it)

Again, I can't win any prizes, but I will play...if I place "in the money" the prize will be recirculated into something else for another date.

Comments

• Wow, that looks awesome!!
    Again, I can't win any prizes

Why not? If anyone should be ineligible for prizes, it should be me, since I thought I was supposed to be the one running the tournament. Or did I just assume I had that job... :)

But I really want to win that kick in the arse!!! :oops:

Oh, never mind, I just had a more careful look at the prizes. I doubt you need any of those things. :)

ScottyZ
  • A kick in the ass from ScottyZ? You should start selling that on your website... make a killing..
  • I would still think you're eligable for prizes Scotty
  • The kick in the arse should be a consolation prize. You get the boot when you bust out of the tournament.

"I'll take three of 'em, one for each cheek."

hork.
  • I would still think you're eligable for prizes Scotty

Okay. Yay!

Just as long as nobody thinks I'm cahoots with the iPoker or something like that. :)

BTW, I'm still waiting to hear back from the iPoker customer support-- their first response didn't answer my questions, but I'll probably have the final scoop on iPoker by tonight.

ScottyZ
  • How does one enter/qualify for said tournament?
  • You have to have been a resigstered member of this forum as of Mar 11/04.

See

Online Poker Talk -> First Pokerforum.ca Tournament

for all the details.

Don't worry if you miss the first event, hopefully we'll have a lot more events like this in the future.

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:

Don't worry if you miss the first event, hopefully we'll have a lot more events like this in the future.

ScottyZ

Oh there definately will be.
  • Sloth, i have made a CanadaKev account at ipoker, what else i need to do?
    Kev
  • pm ScottyZ stating your interest in playing...that's all there is to it.
  • ... and your iPoker username by this Friday (Apr 2).

ScottyZ