Why did I ever leave you Pokerroom?

Pokerroom was where I learned to play online.

I left about 2 years ago for the glory of PS and FT.

Last night - after getting sick of the sick MTT fields on the big 2 - I made my triumphant return and took down 2 MTT's (brag - although one was a limitament).

However - the tournaments have changed. I used to love the Midnight Oil and Canadian daily, although I'm not sure what are the best values anymore.

Anyone with Ongame knowledge please let me know.

Comments

• A lot of value of the weekends.

Championchip ($500k) first sunday of the month.
    bounty - 2nd sunday of the month
    $100k every sunday 3pm
    Celebrity (Hollywood) sun 2pm
    Sunday Rehab (deep stack rebuy) sun 2:40ish
    $12k forget the time.

Weeknights 8pm and later I don't find there to be too much. Hollywood has the Canadian bounty tues 10pm. Big Deal tournies can be good value.

Saturdays they have the WPT Niagara sats now, though i'm not sure I like the prize format.
  • Championchip doubled the entry fee and its not so good anymore. :( Really killed the number of weak people satelliting in and also the number of people buying in directly. Now the sats are tougher as people who would normally buyin are trying to win sats and the sats pay out usually only one ticket instead of 2 or 3.

I scored $500 in bounties on a recent Tues night Canadian. For a $5 entry even one bounty ($25) is worth more than making final table.

Note: Championchip is only on Pokerroom and the Celebrity bounty tournies are only on Hollywood, even though it's the same network.

One thing I like is that Pokertracker does not work for tournies on Ongame so it levels the field. I hate getting into Stars tournies and I know my opponents all have thousands of HH against each other.