Moneybookers and TD bank

Hello, I'm sorry for this to be my first post but I was just hoping someone could help me out with a few questions I have about using moneybookers. The last time I deposited online was with Poker*s using a service called usemybank which I could pay directly from my TD bank acct. The usemybank service is no longer available with either Poker*s or FT. I was hoping someone with knowledge of moneybookers would be able to tell me if I could upload funds to my moneybookers acct via TD easyweb? If easyweb is not an option, how would I go about uploading funds from my TD bank acct to my moneybookers? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Only wire transfers to/from TD.
    I have transfered from MB to TD and it was fairly quick with a $10 wire charge.
  • If you have a chequing account, I believe they should have e-check. Do you have a TD visa?
  • I do not currently have a TD Visa but I think I'm going to have to get one soon. Currently I think the bank wire transfer is the best option, thx for the help guys!
  • Lebowski wrote: »
    I do not currently have a TD Visa but I think I'm going to have to get one soon. Currently I think the bank wire transfer is the best option, thx for the help guys!

Another option is to skip the third parties altogether.

1) Go to Money Mart and pick up a prepaid Mastercard for $18.
    2) Load card with cash as required ($2 fee each time).
    3) Every site accepts MC - and there are no "bank/gambling" restrictions to deal with.
    3) Never have to give anyone your CC/banking information.
    4) Profit.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Another option is to skip the third parties altogether.

1) Go to Money Mart and pick up a prepaid Mastercard for $18.
    2) Load card with cash as required ($2 fee each time).
    3) Every site accepts MC - and there are no "bank/gambling" restrictions to deal with.
    3) Never have to give anyone your CC/banking information.
    4) Profit.

Oh wow..... thats definitely what I'm going to do now. I have a prepaid mastercard from muchmusic that I use for other online shopping but it had restrictions to "gaming/gambling" sites. Is there an exact name for the prepaid mastercard without restrictions?
  • No - just go to MM and ask for a PP Mastercard. Takes about 10 mins, and is immediately active.

Go home, deposit, and degen.

Cheers!
  • Then how would you withdrawl? Does it withdrawl to the PP Mastercard too?
  • some sites are picking this up as a withdrawl method. they send you a prepaid mastercard and then when u cashout of ur account, they load the card and u can cash out at atms etc
  • QueenNine wrote: »
    Then how would you withdrawl? Does it withdrawl to the PP Mastercard too?

Cashout via direct check. Not a problem in Canada.

Only problem is the $5 shipping charge. I have only done this for Tilt and P R. Not sure about Stars.
  • Just a heads up about Moneybookers...there has been a few reported cases where MB users have been hacked, so the security and vulneribility of MB is in question. Just a FYI so you can include that when you are deciding whether or not to go ahead and use MB or explore other options. I personally still uses MB, but only as a means to transfer money from site to site - I never have more than $100 in there for more than 24 hours.