Rake Free Cash Game - Sat. August 23rd

So I have no problem being the first "host".

Date: See thread title.
Time: 7pm to profit?

I believe the game of choice would be 1-2 (Min. 60 Max. 200), but we can go 2-5 if interest prevails.

As the host, if we hit >8 people, I will deal.

BYOeverything. Here we go ..........

Fishes:

1) Wetts1012
2) PokerJAH (1-2)
3) pkrfce9 (2-5)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

waitlist: Blondefish
etc....

Comments

• If I can just remember what it is I would have to pull out of on Aug 23, I'd be there.

Let you know by Thursday night
  • count me in; thanks for hosting the first. I prefer 1/2 (as advised by my bankroll manager). You might want to make it an open invitation as getting 8 forum members to shop up for any rake-free event is futile.
  • Away at a cottage that weekend, with a possible side trip to Rama. Oh well.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    You might want to make it an open invitation as getting 8 forum members to shop up for any rake-free event is futile.

I'll cosign this. Tell your crew, etc, etc.
  • interested. my preference is 2/5nl.
  • I'm interested too. I was planning to play a satellite in the afternoon, so I can be put as tentative or on the waiting list.
  • I'm in Vegas otherwise I'm there. Just to let you know i'M still interested.
  • Bumped for greatness.

Just as an fyi to all interested - if I cannot confirm 8 players by Wednesday night I will cancel. (I have a hold on the location until that time).
  • Looks like a cancellation due to lack of interest / bad timing.

I will give it a couple more days - and reschedule if necessary.
  • Unfortunately, I'm out of town this weekend, otherwise I'd be there. The next few weeks are going to be busy...stepson's wedding stuff.
  • trying to clear my schedule for this weekend to make it to your inaugural event. Not looking promising but will let you know asap.
  • maybe when Joe gets back and we can hold it up in Bradford as he has a few local players interested as well. Thanks for the effort.
  • I will hold something after the long weekend. Let me confirm players here (PROBABLY 5 TO 6) then others who want can follow. That way a game will happen.