Comments

• lol....love the graffiti.
  • Moved to off topic... if you have a real question, ask it... otherwise leave that section for people who actually want to learn something :)
  • Yes Mein Fuhrer.
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanndd, WE'RE OFF.

Not to pick nits, but I think it's "Fuhrer".
  • Milo wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanndd, WE'RE OFF.

Not to pick nits, but I think it's "Fuhrer".

You are correct sir. Unless Kristy was referring to Graham as a Hall of Fame goalie from the Oilers heydays.

I think this is when we crack open a couple cold ones.....if we're allowed to?
  • This thread is dead to me.
  • Opens jar of Dry Roast Peanuts, Oh, anyone allergic?

By they by, kudos for not taking the bait, Graham.

Kudos revoked for cheating.
  • Graham wrote: »
    This thread is dead to me.

Boooorrrrring.

It's dead to me too then....as soon as I finish this six-pack. Mmmmm yummy nuts.
  • Boooorrrrring.

It's dead to me too then....as soon as I finish this six-pack. Mmmmm yummy nuts.

Now you know why I ALWAYS bring a pillow . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    By they by, kudos for not taking the bait, Graham.

oh but he did...in msn.

So toe your indifferent line here if you need to.
  • Which line? (And it's toE, by the way)
    And indifferent how?

As for msn responses, whatever, doesn't matter to me. I'll just take the kudos back, then. Happy?
  • I think this thread sums up 99% of the forum these days.

+2
  • Milo you're right, I'm distracted today...spelling corrected.

I wasn't referring to you with 'indifferent' but since you also are...(re: your last post) Why the fuck are you posting here?

Post #1= 'and we're off''
    Post #2= peanuts

and THEN you try to pull out 'Whatever' ?!?!?!

there are only three people on this forum stupid enough not to see that you are flipping sides to which ever you think is most blindly insulting to me..

...and that could be fun, but try to say something intelligent on which I might flame back, you pussy.

Wait for it...

;)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Milo you're right, I'm distracted today...spelling corrected.

I wasn't referring to you with 'indifferent' but since you also are...(re: your last post) Why the fuck are you posting here?

Post #1= 'and we're off''
    Post #2= peanuts

and THEN you try to pull out 'Whatever' ?!?!?!

there are only three people on this forum stupid enough not to see that you are flipping sides to which ever you think is most blindly insulting to me..

...and that could be fun, but try to say something intelligent on which I might flame back, you pussy.

Wait for it...

;)

And to think, I was going to start the whole flame war thing all over again. But the little smiley makes it all better. As to your points:

1) Clearly anticipating what has usually happened, namely the standard back and forth badinage for which you are so widely known.

2) Merely adding a little flavour, if you'll pardon the pun.

As for "pulling" the whatever, I must dispute. Your msn's with Graham, or anyone else, are not my business or concern. I merely update my earlier post to coincide.

As for why, well, my life is just so dreary lately, I need this site to keep me from looking for an overpass. Or something equally depressing. Not trying to antagonize you, really, I guess I'm just good at it. Wish I were as good at teh poker, though . . .

As for something intelligent for which you can flame me for, we could always start talking about dinner plans . . .:D

You have a good night, now . . .
  • is that your pubic area?
    that would beso awesome
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    is that your pubic area?
    that would beso awesome

sfobv
  • btw accept my group invitation !