Finally

So I have been in a horrible MTT rut.

I had not cashed in 29 straight tourneys on Full Tilt
It didn't matter what I tried, I always seemed to find a way to get knocked out.

Anyways, I switch over to Poker Stars to shake things up.
I haven't played anything exciting, but I have cashed 4 straight today.

A razz tourney, a NL tourney, a NL heads up tourney and a PL Omaha tourney.

Nothing big as far as cashes, but I am pretty excited that I got back in the positive category.

Just a bit of a brag/getting it off my chest.

Sief

Comments

• Sweet...any big prizes?
  • It's always good to shake things up when you're not running well. I usually switch to games like Stud or Draw for awhile. Seems to help.

Well done!
  • Graham wrote: »
    Sweet...any big prizes?

Nothing big as for prizes.
    Should have done better in the $20 heads up tourney.
    Had the guy down to 4 BBs and he doubled up two straight to get back into it.

Then I took 6th in a $10 PLO for like 130ish
    Nothing huge

But felt great.

Sief
  • I hear ya...
    I've been on a huuuuugeeeeeee variance downswing, crazy stuff never ran that bad in my life... not only am I getting very little cards to play with when I do I know I'll get suckedout on ...

(On stars)

Been doing "decent" on tilt started playing there was doing great in a 5r last week (5th in chips with like 70 left) and made a stuuuuuuupiiiiiiiddddd play to lost over 50% of my chips ... I think that tilted me badly cuz I was playing great till that point ...

anyayz... I cashed one tourney in my last 30 maybe more on Stars not sure I'm just really desperate for something decent to happend :(
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    I hear ya...
    I've been on a huuuuugeeeeeee variance downswing, crazy stuff never ran that bad in my life... not only am I getting very little cards to play with when I do I know I'll get suckedout on ...

(On stars)

Been doing "decent" on tilt started playing there was doing great in a 5r last week (5th in chips with like 70 left) and made a stuuuuuuupiiiiiiiddddd play to lost over 50% of my chips ... I think that tilted me badly cuz I was playing great till that point ...

anyayz... I cashed one tourney in my last 30 maybe more on Stars not sure I'm just really desperate for something decent to happend :(

Have you tried playing sober yet?
    :):):):)
  • QueenNine wrote: »
    Have you tried playing sober yet?
    :):):):)

who plays sober..... outside of watts that is.......
  • lol... well I only played serious poker once hammered (last time)
    usually I'll stop after a couple beers unless it's a friendly game and everyone's drinking then I just need to make quads a couple time to win... easy as pie :)

I checked my OPR ... for some reason july has been my best month the last 2 years and august my worse the last 2 years... WTF is up with that?