brock 37.49
    joe 35.27
    max 32.39
    jeff 28.07
    greg 17.65
    igor 14.05
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    Thanx...,

K.Romer was extremely generous re-distributing his chips once we got down to final four! Ally finally took him out when it got down to three.

Side note to K.Romer: On that one specific hand where you asked me to show and didn't..., I had 10-8s clubs..., flop was J-7-9 (one club), check all around, turn 2 club, I checked, Allen bets out $450, you called, I raised to $1500.

Allen insta-folded, you on the other hand contemplated for sooooooooooo long but in the end good fold bro!

See y'all next week.

Nice win bro, with my stack my plan was to play aggressive when it got down to 4 but got really card dead - no paints. When I tried, I raised 4x to begin the robbery but you re-raised all-in, I folded 55 that time. Never got cards after that as you and AJ were pushing with your short stacks while Allen and I were waiting. Finally AJ ran into Big Slick when he had AQ and we were in the money.

When the bubble burst, I ran into some bad luck twice in a row. First, Allen had 77 against my 66. Next hand we both had pairs again, Allen had 1010 against my 88 and bang, 3rd place.

Some key hands for me:

I slow played sets against Milo's A10 and busted him the very 1st hand. I believe Milo was BB and raised 3-4x, folded around to me SB, I smooth called (99). Flop comes A95 with 2 clubs. Milo bets, I take a deep breath look at my cards to pretend I'm weak and smooth called again. Turn is a 7d...Milo bets again, I re-raise, he pushes!!! I thought about it for a minute even though its a justified insta-call but it looked to me he represent AA and was scared of the flush maybe? anyhow, DHL made a point, if he did indeed have AA he would have tried to slow play me or? (I beleive he has the record now, AJ busted 2nd hand) either way I busted both ur asses...LOL!

Derek ran into my boat when he had trips, he also ran into my higher straight, when he hit the straight, and ultimately ran into my top pair which he had but my kicker was better...happy birthday Derek, I still think you're the best reader....LOL!

Garry (short stack) had A9 against my KJ and Darryl his nemesis, dealt the J for me to bust him. Garry, blame DHL not FedEx....LOL!

Michael (short stack) doubled up when it was down to 4 when he hit his inside straight in the river against my trip 10's which I mucked. i'm pretty sure he remembers this one because after this hand, there was no stopping him.

P.S. Michael...when you had 10-8 "flop was J-7-9 (one club), check all around, turn 2 club, I checked, Allen bets out $450, you called, I raised to $1500, Allen insta-folded, you on the other hand contemplated for sooooooooooo long but in the end good fold bro!

I had KJ for top pair, I guessed I read you right, thanks Derek for teaching me.

Thats all I remember folks.