Profile beautification-off

We've got all these options now in our Profiles...I'd love to see them updated!

Seriously..you guys are my crack, I need back stories...or I'm just going to invent them for you.

..and we all know which route is safer

Comments

• Back story #1

Hobbes:

Motto: Forget all those losing hands that cost you money, but never forget what they taught you.

Little known facts about him:

fav. colour: blue
    turn ons: long walks on the beach, testicle clamps and kittens
    turn offs: War, anything that is in any way associated with Keanu Reeves, and dudes.

Secret ambition: to teach belly dancing

Biggest win: wagered first born against three goats and a maiden at a cock-fight overseas
  • I can add more fields as you wish to profiles if you can think of some good stuff.... turn-ons/turn-offs might scare off a lot of people who came here thinking this is a poker site though ;)
  • Hahaha

First thing I thought was "Hey, it may scare some off, but you'll likely get more traffic with the "turn-on's" from the "furry BDSM" crowd...

Just sayin

Mark
  • Graham wrote: »
    I can add more fields as you wish to profiles if you can think of some good stuff.... turn-ons/turn-offs might scare off a lot of people who came here thinking this is a poker site though ;)

This is a poker site??!?!!!
  • I decided to look up Kristy's profile first just for kicks. I noticed this in the "Friends" section and I quote:

"Kristy_Sea has not made any friends yet"

I thought it was amusing.
  • How'd you find that dating video? :D

Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Back story #1

Hobbes:

Motto: Forget all those losing hands that cost you money, but never forget what they taught you.

Little known facts about him:

fav. colour: blue
    turn ons: long walks on the beach, testicle clamps and kittens
    turn offs: War, anything that is in any way associated with Keanu Reeves, and dudes.

Secret ambition: to teach belly dancing

Biggest win: wagered first born against three goats and a maiden at a cock-fight overseas
  • Quimby wrote: »
    I decided to look up Kristy's profile first just for kicks. I noticed this in the "Friends" section and I quote:

LOL...but she does have a lot of stalkers... her profile said:
    "This page has had 139 visits", which is probably the highest viewed profile page.
  • Graham wrote: »
    LOL...but she does have a lot of stalkers... her profile said:
    "This page has had 139 visits", which is probably the highest viewed profile page.

Given the number of times she's logged on using someone else's account... those numbers could be self-inflated!!

<puts on asbestos underwear>
  • Quimby wrote: »
    I decided to look up Kristy's profile first just for kicks. I noticed this in the "Friends" section and I quote:

Actually I've got DrTyore in friend-limbo..don't know if I'll accept him yet. ;)

quimbysucksballz.jpg
  • This is a poker site??!?!!!

I feel like this post didn't get enough cred...clearly the POTD (though I am not an official representative of the POTD)

well played Sir.