Full tilt program has made a mistake?

Hi,
I am sort of new to poker but this seems to be very weird to me. Have a look at the screenshot. Don't a jack to 2 make a straight or i am missing something in the rules.
tn_5ao81477.jpg

Comments

• Grabs tinfoil hat and prepares for the part-Y
  • andrew47 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have never ever played poker but this seems to be very weird to me. Have a look at the screenshot. Don't a jack to 2 make a straight or i am missing something in the rules.
    tn_5ao81477.jpg
    Corrected your post (bold part) and I'm assuming you're just trolling for attention..? Wraps like this only count in Omaha don't they?
  • ??? Hmmm. I'd e-mail Full Tilt customer support and get that straight straightened out. I think you're getting ripped off.
  • Forget about the Superuser scandal on those other sites... THIS is scandalous!
  • Im guessing that OP is either promoting the site where the image was posted, or that we all just received a nice virus. Either way, OP you should email support, cuz that aint right!
  • Graham wrote: »
    or that we all just received a nice virus.

just in case, you might want to delete this post.

btw, yes on FT the dueces are wild so you have in fact made a straight. btw, you might want to read my post on folding aces pre-flop as it will likely help your game significantly.
  • Dude....