Game 10

The season is quickly coming to an end, and its been a tight race all the way. I haven't had a chance to update the leader boards yet, but I will soon and forward to everyone. Meanwhile, signup for Game 10 is now open.

Only three games left to qualify for the SET game too, so if you still owe a game or two, NOW would be a good time to get them in.

Who's In??

1 - AJ
2 - Derek
3 - Darryl
4 - Garry
5 - Kris
6 - Steve
7 - Nib (tentative)
8 - Mike
9 - Allen
10 - Micheal
11 - Anthony
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -

Comments

• I'm in.
  • I've finally updated the spreadsheet.

STEVE 364.82
    GARRY 343.67
    KRIS 284.88
    A.J. 270.12
    ANTHONY 245.83
    ALLEN 206.63
    DEREK 184.62
    DARRYL 161.58
    DAN 157.27
    NIB 156.57
    MIKE 145.46
    ROMER 138.82
    MICHEAL 135.56
    JUSTIN 74.49
    AMANDA 55.35
    DAVE 45.3
    WYNDAM 39.38
    BROCK 37.49
    JOE 35.27
    ROB 32.75
    MAX 32.39
    AARON 30.43
    JEFF 28.07
    GREG 17.65
    IGOR 14.05
  • I will be there
  • HMM, DK is under me in points...exactly where he belongs.

For those who dont know DK

Romer aka DK aka Donkey aka Freemoney

Hahaha

Just messing bro.
  • i might be a little late. just blind me in.
  • I'm in
  • hey aj put me down as a maybe, i might not have the car ...ill call you if im not coming
  • Hope you can make it Nib.

A bit lighter than I would have thought considering the tight race this season. Where's Romer and his FedEx Crew??
  • FedEx lost them
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    FedEx lost them

ROFLMAO...I would have no doubt.
  • After one of the LONGEST four handed games we've had, Allen FINALLY takes another win tonight, going back to back. Steve was second, and Kris managed to hang onto third place. Garry was bubble and chump was Micheal.

Good game all. See you all next week.

Oh, and Garry...I'm hiring Darryl as our FULL TIME DEALER for ALL games ;)

I've update the file already. Steve is pulling away from the rest of the pack with yet another money finish last night. I've also commented on who has not qualified to play the SET game so far, and how many games owing for certain players. If you want to play the SET, you MUST complete the minimum 4 games!

STEVE 414.9
    GARRY 374.1
    KRIS 322.66
    A.J. 291.85
    ALLEN 284.49
    ANTHONY 262.37
    DEREK 199.24
    NIB 181.99
    DARRYL 180.43
    DAN 157.27
    MICHEAL 148.56
    MIKE 145.46
    ROMER 138.82
    JUSTIN 74.49 1 MORE GAME TO QUALIFY
    AMANDA 55.35 1 MORE GAME TO QUALIFY
    DAVE 45.3 1 MORE GAME TO QUALIFY
    WYNDAM 39.38 2 MORE GAMES TO QUALIFY
    BROCK 37.49 2 MORE GAMES TO QUALIFY
    JOE 35.27 2 MORE GAMES TO QUALIFY
    ROB 32.75 2 MORE GAMES TO QUALIFY
    MAX 32.39 2 MORE GAMES TO QUALIFY
    AARON 30.43 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
    JEFF 28.07 2 MORE GAMES TO QUALIFY
    GREG 17.65 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
    IGOR 14.05 DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SET GAME
  • Congrats on back to back wins Allen... and thanks for doubling me up so many times.
    Lets do it again next week!!!!

Darryl has my vote for the #1 dealer of this league.

See you all next week
  • I will continue to provide my services until a point where I can no longer accomodate.

Garry,

Take this however you want. But if you ever want to cash again I suggest you stop busting me.

D
  • Allen, nice job on the win!! Looks like this is the season of streaks, 5 straight cashes for Steve, 4 straight for me and now back to back wins for Allen.

AJ, as an upstanding (:p) member of the Ching hill league and member of the only winning (first and second place) Ching hill Ryder cup teams, would that not give me some leeway into how certain aspects of how the games are run ;)

If this is the case then may I suggest that as soon as Darryl busts he is require to leave the premise immediately; do not pass go; do not collect $200 and if he insists on staying he is barred from touching the cards.

Darryl, I have a suggestion every time I enter a pot you fold don't even look at your cards just fold that way we can save ourselves so much trouble :biggrin:

Or if you like, as soon as you walk in just hand me your chips ;)
  • garryc wrote: »
    AJ, as an upstanding (:p) member of the Ching hill league and member of the only winning (first and second place) Ching hill Ryder cup teams, would that not give me some leeway into how certain aspects of how the games are run ;)

If this is the case then may I suggest that as soon as Darryl busts he is require to leave the premise immediately; do not pass go; do not collect $200 and if he insists on staying he is barred from touching the cards.

Darryl, I have a suggestion every time I enter a pot you fold don't even look at your cards just fold that way we can save ourselves so much trouble :biggrin:

Or if you like, as soon as you walk in just hand me your chips ;)

As in all previous seasons, any and all suggestions will be considered AFTER the SET game...therefore, I am unable to change any rule pertaining to revenge that Darryl believes he has on your ass. ;)

You are a valuable member of The Hill, Garry, no one can say otherwise, and your input is appreciated. But its sooooooooo funny to watch Darryl take you out after you bust him up!!! He stays. ;)
  • fun to watch...yes
    fun to be part of....no

...lol