Cne trip

Sunday afternoon i decide to make my first trip to CNE this year. Last year i went one time i hated the dealers and environment.

Yesterday i was lucky enough to sit in a very friendly table, loose players and very talkative i enought my time and enjoyed taking some money from them. I havent played much limit poker, actually i dont even rememeber the last time i played limit poker aside from last year.
AA, KK, Ak, i lost them all.

Ok Here is the worst beat that has ever happen.

Its 4 am. They are breaking the table. So i Was like one last Hand im leaving. ok.

Im looking down to Pocket AA (diamond and spade) hahahaha.
raise-re-raise cap at $20

Flop A(club) 5 (club) 9(Club) bet -raise-reraise cap

turnn 2 (club) we end up caping the bet

River (K club)

belive it or not, im sitting with set of aces

The guy shows me 4 of Clubssssssssss in his hand. that countss.
he had J4 and only the four was a club,.

anyways played 13 hours of poker end up winning some money, even after loosing a couple of hundreds in that last hand.

will make another trip later this week. please any thoughts and ideas will be helpful.

thanks

Comments

• The_Game wrote: »
    please any thoughts and ideas will be helpful.

Isn't that always the case, the last hand before you plan to leave is a killer.

My advice, think about folding with 3 or 4 clubs on board. I guess its hard with all that money in the middle and only a few more bucks to call. More reason to play NL!

Thanks for the report.
  • yea, i was thinking of folding but there was over 200 in pot and i still had outs, for a full house.

but thats how it goes.
  • The_Game wrote: »
    yea, i was thinking of folding but there was over 200 in pot and i still had outs, for a full house.

but thats how it goes.

with all those outs, your not going anywhere; how was the wait time?
  • JAH at 4pm:
    with all those outs, your not going anywhere; how was the wait time?

JAH at 3pm:
    My advice, think about folding with 3 or 4 clubs on board

Split personalities or what?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    JAH at 4pm:

JAH at 3pm:

Split personalities or what?

with four clubs by the turn, you got to know you are toast. Your welcome any Friday to come out to Brampton and show me how to play NLH. Anytime.
  • Are there games in Brampton? any big? and what are they?

Can you list? Thx.
  • Everytime I think you get a clue, you take two steps back.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Everytime I think you get a clue, you take two steps back.

must be all those swing classes I took back in the 80s. Maybe you should update your signature to include pokerJAH. You just love to troll.
  • yea waiting time was good, 15 minutes at 3 pm,

i might head back wednesday night. depend on couple appointment i have in afternoon.
  • ty bbc. you made my day.