Game 9

This is one of the tightest seasons we've had on The Hill. Should be a good finish.

If you haven't played a game this season, just a reminder that you need to play all remaining games to qualify to play the SET game.

Who's In?

1 - AJ
2 - Darryl
3 - Derek
4 - Anthony
5 - Steve
6 - Allen
7 - Nib
8 - Garry
9 - Kris
10 - Micheal
11 - Rob
12 - Romer
13 - Dave
14 - Justin

Comments

• Sure... what they hell.
  • it's poker day for me. going to fallsview then to ching hill. blind me in if i am late.

thanks
  • Count me in
  • Ally wrote: »
    Count me in

Sure...ummmmmm who are you again?

Allen is that you?
  • Im in
  • in....
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Sure...ummmmmm who are you again?

Allen is that you?

It is.
  • Ally wrote: »
    It is.

That's the first time, and hopefully LAST time, I ever say...

Thank God for Bubbles!
  • Don't forget me!!!

AC
  • same here..., we'll see ya Thurs!
  • Hi AJ ....Rob, Romer and Dave ..... all in. FYI ...thanks. And yes I will change my avatar....it's annoying even to me ....
  • Im in
  • JHJ wrote: »
    Im in

I'm sorry... and who are you??
  • derksen wrote: »
    I'm sorry... and who are you??

ez_money.gif
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »

F**k. I needed a good laugh. Thanks Darryl.
  • Special thanks to "Reader" and "Bigos" I'm home and safe, I'm changing my tactics and coming with some "Kerr" juice instead///see you next week!
  • Not too sure what was happening on the final table, but it sounded like Kris was flopping quads all night!!! I lost count...was it three or four times?

Allen came back to take first last night, sucking out a straight on Derek's A5. Kris came in third place. Not sure who was bubble, but I think Romer Chumped out last night ;). Sorry I didn't play closer attention to the final table, but I was busy taking Romer's money in the cash game all night ;)

See you all next week.
  • Mike MCflip73 was the bubble boy. I flopped quad Kings against his AQ... Thank you for the lesson Garry!!! Those quad things work like a charm. I also flopped quad 8s against Nib, I think he pushed in with A8 or A5 cause he was quite shot stacked. Then I filled in twice and flopped a streight or two. In the end Derek took me out with a boat (sevens "fool" of tens) how appropriate... and Allen came out on top, congrats.

As per our discussion last night, you better stick to that carrot juce if you are going to drive Romer!!!

See you all next week,
    AC
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Allen came back to take first last night, sucking out a straight on Derek's A5. Kris came in third place.

Yep... pretty much how it happened. I had just over 12k in chips (24k in the game). In the SB, I raised to 3k with A5. Allen called. Flop 456 rainbow. I figure my Fiver is good, and bet out 3k. Allen semi-bluff pushes (more towards the bluff then the semi). I see through him and call. He shows A3. And of course.... he catches the 2. That put me down to 300 in chips. Next two hands..... QQ double up - I offer a chop;). AK double up - I offer a chop;). K6os no good. AMF!

Good game Allen..... yeah, good game even with your trickery.