Anyone on CD Poker? I need some help getting funds out.

I have about $120 on CD Poker that was built up from $20 CPF a long time ago. I want to cash out since I don't use this site anymore but they tell me I can't because for some reason it is tied to a bonus (which is unachievable). I was thinking maybe I could play heads up with someone and lose on purpose and we could comprimise on the payout. Any other ideas? Anyone interested?

Comments

• Chip Dumping is pretty easy for them to catch, and chances are if they do they will ban both accounts. Otherwise, if you do do this, I'd try and make it look as real as possible.
  • never heard that term before, my bad; I will probably use the funds towards one of their EPT satellites.

Will they prevent me from taking the trip (if I won) until I have accumulated enough points?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Will they prevent me from taking the trip (if I won) until I have accumulated enough points?

If they did that would be pretty retarded. If you had issues with something like that, let me know as I know a few people there. The only way I could see them having a way out of that is if it were in their terms, but if it did happen, im sure you would quickly rack up those points also.
  • CD poker support is crap first of all. Secondly I don't think they can catch chip dumping on heads up table for just $120. It is illegal so I don't recommend it but if your funds are stuck this is the only way out.