Good Site Open To Canadians For Rakeback

I already have rakeback on Cake. I signed up to FTP without even thinking about rakeback... unless theres some miraculous hook up out there in which I can get affiliated with someone. Other than that I guess I already have usernames on party, ub, stars, titan, mansion, and pokerroom. Just wondering if anyone could suggestion some diamonds in the dirt that haven't been found. I don't want this to sound like a begging thread, but curious on some other options out there to exercise?

Comments

• Crypto sites, Prima sites, or Boss Network sites are options for you as well.
  • Whats the traffic like on a these networks?
  • Haven't played on those regularly as the tournament/SnG are simply much better on Stars/FTP, but most of 'em have lots of Euro-fishes.
  • i recommand Prima
    at prima, you have to email support for their VIP program.
    if you can find affiliate for prima, you get double rakeback ^^
    every prima site, VIP is different.
    some has no rakeback, no bonus
    some has rakeback, no bonus
    some has bonus but no rakeback.
    i'm on GNUF. rakeback from 30% ($200MGR) to 50% ($1k MGR) which is easy.
    eurolinx 30% plus store bonus.
    i like GNUF better, because you can also email support for reload.
    prima site has alot loose player.
    another thing, make sure you signup ewallet such as moneybooker or click2pay.
    Cypto
    30% dealt rakeback is pretty good. but MPP for bonus is hard to earn.
    FULLRING players are rocks, 6max are loose enough.
    i have never played on boss media
    somebody want to give some inside?
  • pkr... slow games, but bad players
  • hoosch wrote: »
    I already have rakeback on Cake. I signed up to FTP without even thinking about rakeback... unless theres some miraculous hook up out there in which I can get affiliated with someone. Other than that I guess I already have usernames on party, ub, stars, titan, mansion, and pokerroom. Just wondering if anyone could suggestion some diamonds in the dirt that haven't been found. I don't want this to sound like a begging thread, but curious on some other options out there to exercise?

Yeah cake and tilt are the best imo. If you play a ton Stars supernova is about 25% rakeback. Maybe try... dare i say.. UB / absolute.