Saturday Night Poker In Kitchener

Action starts at 8pm SHARP every saturday nice set-up with in house dealer that strictly deals.

*****$20 tournaments always running on main or side table*****

**$1/$2 Min.$60 Max.$200** call/text ahead to get a seat

Every Saturday Night!!! 8pm contact Tony @ 519 597 3987
- OR -
Derek@ 519 500 6776

Inform either tony or derek about the poker forum listing and all should be good

23-35 age range

Comments

• Just an FYI...

Dem dere cops be watchind dis here site.

And no.. I'm not wearing a tin foil hat.

HELLO OFFICERS! :blob"
  • So what's the rake structure on both tournaments and cash tables?
  • $20.00 sit and gos all in pot
    as for the cash game tip your dealer
  • Tournaments $20 sit and go's... As many as we fit in... No rake
  • Ooh! Intriguing....

I will likely be in touch at some point..

Mark
  • I am interested for sure.
  • Game on tonight... hopefully we can get a cash game going even if it .50/$1... sit and go's running all night starting at 8 contact tony or derek if youre interested.. see you there!
  • Will be starting this saturday at 7pm expecting large turnout... let tony or derek now whether its the cash game or tournament you are interested in playing
  • Sit & Go Tournaments Starting at 730
    running all night long as players request..

CASH GAME INTEREST AS ALWAYS...
    $1.oo / $2.oo NL Dealer Supplied Min $50.oo Max $200.oo

Contact Tony or Derek
  • Hrm... still interested in this, but I would be interested if any forumer has hit this up yet?

Also, Tony / Derek, I'll likely be more able post-summer :)

Mark
  • we have had a couple of CPF members out... pretty consistent crowd showing up and we are anticipating a healthier/higher number in the upcoming season aka fall and winter of course
  • THIS WEEK ONLY -$20.oo Tournament starting @ 7pm with Rebuys until 8pm then optional add-on for 3000 at $10.oo... Estimating Pot Size $500.00

Feel Free to contact tony or derek @ the numbers below

Cash Table will be starting @ 9:00 1/2NL as always $1.oo from every pot will be set aside into a bad beat jackpot which will qualify to those who lose with AAA1010 or better (must use both whole cards to qualify!!!)
  • September 6th... $20.oo game at 8 - 15 minute blinds 5000 starting stack with rebuys up until 3rd blind level then optional add-on for $10.oo = 3000 more chips

1/2 cash game after or @ players request

hope to see more of you CPF members!!!
  • THIS WEEK ONLY -$20.oo Tournament starting @ 7pm with Rebuys until 8pm then optional add-on for 3000 at $10.oo... Estimating Pot Size $500.00

Feel Free to contact tony or derek @ the numbers below

Cash Table will be starting @ 9:00 1/2NL as always $1.oo from every pot will be set aside into a bad beat jackpot which will qualify to those who lose with AAA1010 or better (must use both whole cards to qualify!!!)

Careful,

I don't think it's legal to take a bad beat jackpot. Besides most non-stupid people hate bad beat jackpots.
  • I don't think it's legal to take a bad beat jackpot. Besides most non-stupid people hate bad beat jackpots.
    It was never legal to begin with, as there is rake.
    rake pays the table which i add you play on... the chips which you use... the cards which we use.. the chairs that were bought...
  • tournament prize money gets pooled in to the overall tournament... house takes 0% of the tournament pool... feel free to ask the CPF members that have came out... our rake is like this... we supply drinks.. non alcoholic.. food whichever ufc or sporting event is on and to give an incentive to the dealer for dealing hours upon hours... the guys that run it also play... so if thats a shady operation then dont come... but its a nice set up friendly and funny players and we just want to set up a game on saturdays in the area so people dont always have to travel to niagara falls to play NL... gas prices are redicious right now so we just offer a little something... we encourage you to come out once and get a feel for the game and the players.. if its not your thing no problem.. youll have a night of comedy and entertainment and maybe even make a few bucks
  • in addition game will start around 730 or 8... so if you are interested we would love to see you there even if its the tournament you just play in and leave.. there is nothing illegal about the tournament.. and its not shady like the poker clubs you read about on this site.. so take it for what its worth
  • Maybe the message is getting skewed here

We (al least some good portion of us), have no problem with your game taking a reasonable rake. In fact, I know of several forumers that regularly played in a similar game. THe PROBLEM isn't that, so much as a warning... the previous people that ran games such as this no longer do so... for a reason.

Basically, we're not accusing you of being a shady underhanded game with dubious characters in attendance... we're just letting you know that advertising a raked game on this forum - which has a history of being watched by law enforcement - is risky.

Mark
  • looking to get a cash game off the ground tonight... call 519-212-8127 matt or 519-579-3987 tony