VBulletin Upgrade Issues

I just did an upgrade of vBulletin and there are many issues. I am trying to fix them, but it is taking some time. Here are some of the problems:

Cpfbux not displaying
Profile missing info

If you notice anything else, post it here.

Thanks,

Graham

Comments

• Most things have been fixed, but CPF bucks still not displaying in the user profile. Fortunately they display in your posts. The profiles have a few new features, so check them out. I am probably going to still work on the design, but its getting late and I can't focus anymore.

If there are other issues, please post them in this thread.
  • And I know about the sidebar thing... spent the last 4 hours and no luck.... errrrr
  • Graham sorry, not sure If I'm supposed to be posting in this thread. But I'm using IE whatever version now. But I was encountering some problems with Firefox. It seemed like it wouldn't register and text that I typed. Well I guess it seemed to erease it everytime. Just curious if its perhaps from the a firefox upgrade or a VBulletin Upgrade.
  • hoosch wrote: »
    Graham sorry, not sure If I'm supposed to be posting in this thread. But I'm using IE whatever version now. But I was encountering some problems with Firefox. It seemed like it wouldn't register and text that I typed. Well I guess it seemed to erease it everytime. Just curious if its perhaps from the a firefox upgrade or a VBulletin Upgrade.

Hmmm... is this when you create a new thread, or during login? I am running firefox and haven't noticed anything, but if you can tell me exactly where it happens I can try to run some tests. Much appreciated! Graham
  • Well I'll try this time. It seems when I go to enter text into any form of field. Like a PM or even a reply to a thread and click submit, nothing registers. Its like I'm trying to enter an empty post.

Edit: It seemed to work this time with firefox. But thats what happened before anyway. I tried several times to PM someone or even reply to a post. And it would revert me back to reenter the field for Text. I feel like a retard as to why it works now.
  • Hmmmm strange... I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!