Guelph Thursdays

Hey Ya'll...
I'm at it again..as usual...

Monksy, i saw your thread...i'm open to cash games, but i can't run really past 11pm (the wife'll kill me). So if we started earlier with a plan to do a cash game after the tourney, i'd completely be open to that. and if there is interest in just the cash game i dont mind running it on thursday (i know you were offering, but i cant make it mondays....)
Soo...

Hence the poll at the top.

I will post tomorrow what we are running, but either way, game starts at <b>7:15</B> (as we aren't starting now til like 8pm (unless people like that...hmm..)

Uhh..i'm in....to whatever this is??

1. Mark
2. TImmeh
3. Jen
4. AJ
5. Adam (not hilbert)
6. Brother mike

umm..3-6 are all tent...soo..yea..

Comments

• I voted, but count me in for whatever option wins:)
  • i voted.. but i don't think i'm going to be able to make it this week.. and i'm down for an early start with a cash game after.. but not during the summer.

either way.. do what the public wants and i'll see where i fit in.
  • No can do this week. Gotta put the kid to bed. Hmmmm, the way I've been playing lately I could bring the kid for a 15 minutes and still make 8:00 bedtime at home anyway.......

Keith
  • with how many players (looks like only 5 so far) i'm not sure if we're running this week..we'll have to see! hopefully we get more, (and jen and AJ confirm!)
    So far it's looking like we're going to stick with the format of no cash game (mainly because the people who have voted really aren't going to be here, and gearing up poker players for change the day before a tourney is a difficult task)

so...7:30 start tomorrow, regular tourney, and if there is interest in a cash game, i have no trouble hosting...
  • AJ and I are in..is it happening? need to know before 430 so that AJ doesn't drive all the way to my house from south cambridge...
  • yes game is on tonight for zure