term and condition....WTF

i really have to learn to read the T & C from now on......
first little wood, no bonus for canadian...

now with affiliated
i wanting to cash out my affiliate commission.
I was told, I need at least 5 qualifiy players to be able to withdraw my affiliate commission......WTF

had i know this, i would of redirect players to other site......
i am really thinking to drop the affiliate thing.
too much time, not enough return....... it's actually easier to make money from playing poker....

......I hate lucky moose......

Comments

• sry...i was on tilt and forget to post the main question.
    i know there a few member here that does affiliate too.
    is 5 qualifify players before cashout a standard thing?
  • OK, take a few deep breaths and try your question again. What are you even trying to ask?

Are you set up as an affiliate, are you asking about rakeback you will earn through an affiliate (if it is this then ask the affiliate how payment works).
  • I'm only affiliated with Full Tilt and Poker Stars, so I wouldn't really know about other sites. Given that I'm an active player on both sites, I've never had problems cashing out of the affiliate bonus and I know I've had <5 referrals for each just because I don't actively seek out new players.
  • Monteroy wrote: »
    OK, take a few deep breaths and try your question again. What are you even trying to ask?

Are you set up as an affiliate, are you asking about rakeback you will earn through an affiliate (if it is this then ask the affiliate how payment works).

sry for the confusion
    i am affiliate for some site
    and just found out, i need to have 5+ qualify players to be able to cashout my affiliate earning.....
    i'm just asking if this is standard deal?
  • ......I hate lucky moose......

he hate me?
  • i'm just asking if this is standard deal?

Some sites have this as part of their deal when you are on CPA. I know Mansion had this in their terms. Its usually so hidden that its kind of shady, but at the same time, they do it to protect themselves from CPA fraud.
  • moose wrote: »
    he hate me?
    sry
    nothing personal
    you are my referral for raketherake
    and i MGR 1500+
    this is why i went into affiliate...thinking easy money.
    me the stupid.
  • Graham wrote: »
    Some sites have this as part of their deal when you are on CPA. I know Mansion had this in their terms. Its usually so hidden that its kind of shady, but at the same time, they do it to protect themselves from CPA fraud.

i'm on CPA + commission.
    i can understand it
    but this mean, but at this rate...... i'll see those affiliate commision in say....mmmm i wonder if i can live that long. (checkmate)