Come and See 8ball (Tye) On Stage!!!

Hey everybody! I haven't fallen of the edge of the world. I've been in rehersals for a MOST excellent production "The Three Musketeers" (through the Kitchener Waterloo Little Theater or KWLT)!

It's opening night! The show runs July 17th-19th and July 24th-26 (Thursday - Saturday) and starts each night at 8pm. Tickets are $15 general addmission. The action takes place at the St. Jacobs Church Theater, located in beautiful downtown St. Jacobs on the main street. (1376 King st. north)
To reserve: by phone (519) 886-0660 OR (519) 578-1570
online - boxoffice@kwlt.org
- boxoffice@conter-square.com

Any one intrested in a swash-buckling good time covered in awsomesauce should arrive NO LATER THAN 7:15pm. We had to remove three rows of seating to accomadate the sword fighting, so seats are limited. (Edit:the next shows are almost sold out)

Additional info can be found at KWLT.org

Hope to see you there!

Comments

• Thanks for posting this and reminding me or I would have missed it!

Jenn and I went last night and it was a blast. A bit corny but hilarious, well executed, and a ton of fun. I also haven't been to a smaller production like this where the actors played multiple roles - I was very impressed.

And to anybody who actually goes and is a newb like me - Jenn and I thought it was amusing that some of the patrons brought cushions with them. Then we realized that there was a supply at the back (although a bit limited). Didn't worry about it, but came to regret that decision by the end of the first act. If you go, go early for good seats, and grab a cushion!
  • It's a good show. Go see it!

Warning: Partial Male Nudity...and it ain't pretty!

(But also not Tye)
  • NEW SHOW ADDED!!!

Due to overwhelming response a Saturday Afternoon show has been added to the line up. (Sat. July 26th) Show time at 2pm!

Come one and all!

Also thanks to Bennie, Kanga and Flintbones. It was great to see you there. Thanks for comming out!
  • Hey Tye,

I'm going to try to make it up this weekend..no promises though..
  • Definately a great show. Got the chance to see it last night and it was quite good. I'm still amazed that you guys were able to do a 10+ person sword fight in that theatre!
  • oh man! I love swashbuckling covered in awesome sauce...I wish I'd read about this sooner.

Break a leg Ty!
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Definately a great show. Got the chance to see it last night and it was quite good. I'm still amazed that you guys were able to do a 10+ person sword fight in that theatre!

14 fighters at once, with no injuries.

Thanks to all for your support!