Anyone gonna try to qualify for the 888 poker open?

Since 888 has so many bad players the Poker Open is a pretty decent chance to qualify to play in a televised event. Anyone gonna try for it? 888 was asking for some feedback, so if anyone had any thoughts on this tourney, I'd appreciate if you could post them here.

Here are the details from Pacific Poker's website:

'888.com Poker Open V Qualifier’

Saturdays at 16:00 PPT

Win an $8,500 package to 888.com’s Poker Open V!

The 888.com Poker Open V is on its way, so to make sure you’re there to showcase your skills at this year’s televised offline event and to give you a shot at the $648,000 guaranteed prize pool, we’re giving you the opportunity to win an $8,500 package!

Soon you could be playing against pros and celebrities like Shane Warne, Dennis Taylor and last year’s champ Andrew Feldman for the 888.com Poker Open title and the $250,000 top prize!

When: Saturdays at 16:00 PPT
Tab: ‘Live Events’ tab
Tournament Name: '888.com Poker Open V Qualifier’
Buy-in: $300 + $30
How much can be won? A $8,500 package to the 888.com Poker Open V taking place from October 27 to November 7, 2008, in Maidstone, England.
Registration Open: NOW but hurry as seats are limited!

Visit the ‘Live Events’ tab to register now or to check out our daily satellites starting from as little as $3+30¢. Sit & Go tournaments are available from just $6+60¢ in the ‘Sit & Go’ tab.

Comments

• does a certain owner of a certain forum want to sponser me in this???;):p
  • Sure, if you can convince 25 people to play tomorrow and you win the game, I will send you (to the online qualifier) :)
  • Are details of the $3.30+ satellites and $6.60+ SNGs available without having to download the software or sign up? I'm looking for good-value satellites (especially APPT online), instead of the popular but horrible PokerStars Steps SNGs.
    Graham wrote: »
    888 was asking for some feedback, so if anyone had any thoughts on this tourney, I'd appreciate if you could post them here.
    :
    Visit the ‘Live Events’ tab to register now or to check out our daily satellites starting from as little as $3+30¢. Sit & Go tournaments are available from just $6+60¢ in the ‘Sit & Go’ tab.
  • I will find out... it doesnt look like they have loaded all the games in the lobby yet for this.