New info regarding cheating on Ultimate Bet

Annie Duke/ UB thread - Two Plus Two Poker Forum

Tons of new info in this thread... without going into much detail since there is a lot of stuff posted in that thread, a UB whistle blower posted some transfer histories that links the accounts of Russ Hamilton, one of the founders of UB, and an account named -Fred- that is assumed to be the account of Fred David, another founder of UB, to superuser accounts. Also the physical address registered to one of the superuser accounts that UB has confessed to is registered to Russ Hamilton.

Quite clear that UB has been lying and covering things up the whole time.

Comments

• very interesting info.

I love reading poker stuff,
    but i'll die of heart disease before
    i get through the 150+ pages
    of that thread....lol
  • thats why I closed my account, although they keep sending me emails.
  • Two Plus Two Poker Forum - View Single Post - The UB Scandal Continues

Cliff notes for those that dont want to read the entire thread
  • What concerns me is it may only be a matter of time before other companies get exposed as cheating us. I don't mean I know other companies will be exposed, but rather that the problem may be even more widespread. Before, if anyone said AP or UB was rigged, you'd get laughed at & made fun of. Today, if anyone says FTP is rigged, they're made fun of for being a "conspiracy theorist". What if FTP & PP ends up being rigged too? We just don't know.

For the record, I'm a winning online player, not some bitter losing player.
  • There are times when you see plays that really make you wonder....hearing about this stuff of course breeds paranoia.

I know for myself it's really not a big issue. I'm well up in money over the last 2 1/2 years that I've played online, and I stay in low stakes and play for entertainment...not to make a needed income. I have a job for that. I mostly play on Pstars, and if I was to here that this was happening there I might consider changing sites, but I doubt they'd bother with a lot of cheating in my money class. Plus, I think a monster like Pstars is doing for too well and making too much money to kill the golden goosed...but that's just MHO

Flud
  • you will see something BIG happen in the next year regarding online poker with 1 of the BIG sites.

ub and absolute will not be the only ones.

HP_John wrote: »
    What concerns me is it may only be a matter of time before other companies get exposed as cheating us. I don't mean I know other companies will be exposed, but rather that the problem may be even more widespread. Before, if anyone said AP or UB was rigged, you'd get laughed at & made fun of. Today, if anyone says FTP is rigged, they're made fun of for being a "conspiracy theorist". What if FTP & PP ends up being rigged too? We just don't know.

For the record, I'm a winning online player, not some bitter losing player.