no one has really won anything online!!!

has anyone real proof that they have won real money online in a real cash (freeroll)toureny please supply that proof every time i ask for proof from people who say they won they can't show me anything conctrete ,i'am starting to come to the conclusion that real people don't win the top money so please to keep me from giving upon this game and help see real proof that real people win money please post a line here if you can i'am losing hope that this is legit type of poker.i really don't know how you can show me but please try.
i have been trying to win any type of money prize and all i get is just out of the money been trying four weeks now playing between 15/20 tournaments from my bed a day 7days a week and all i get is to 100/150 postion in a 3500 to 9999 player touramnet on ub/tiger/poker stars/pitbull/pacific/ap/doyles room/world poker/paddy poker/ it dosen't matter always the same
even the smaller tourney's 350 to 999 i place always ten postions out of the money.
even logic would say luck would have me at least place once in the 462 tournemts i have played in the last weeks

help help help
the word scam is hard for me to use but really show me some hard proof

thank=you for your time

Comments

• Nobody can supply proof...no such thing.

ONLINE POKER IS A LIE!

What kind of proof are you looking for anyway? A cheque? An email from a site saying Congrats??
  • didnt you know, online poker is rigged....
  • I thought it was just AP and UB? Who knew?
  • lol. doker could be a character in a vonnegut novel. the 'perfect poker losing machine'
  • Watch Matrix and you'll understand!
    doker bohm wrote: »
    has anyone real proof that they have won real money online in a real cash (freeroll)toureny please supply that proof every time i ask for proof from people who say they won they can't show me anything conctrete ,i'am starting to come to the conclusion that real people don't win the top money so please to keep me from giving upon this game and help see real proof that real people win money please post a line here if you can i'am losing hope that this is legit type of poker.i really don't know how you can show me but please try.
    i have been trying to win any type of money prize and all i get is just out of the money been trying four weeks now playing between 15/20 tournaments from my bed a day 7days a week and all i get is to 100/150 postion in a 3500 to 9999 player touramnet on ub/tiger/poker stars/pitbull/pacific/ap/doyles room/world poker/paddy poker/ it dosen't matter always the same
    even the smaller tourney's 350 to 999 i place always ten postions out of the money.
    even logic would say luck would have me at least place once in the 462 tournemts i have played in the last weeks

help help help

thank=you for your time
  • I've won two nice size tourneys...one for 850 and one for 750. I cashed out both. It was, however, at least a year and a half ago...so the only proof I can offer is that I'm still alive, because if I hadn't recieved those prizes my wife wouldn've already killed me for playing poker online so much. :)

Flud
  • doker bohm wrote: »

help help help

thank=you for your time

You should never ever deposit any money online.
    That way you won't lose your beer money.
    Keep playing freerolls.
    Whenever you lose, post the most significant hand of the tourney here.
    Never play roulette.
    Learn the proper use of the shift key.
  • once I had cybersex with someone and he/she told me he/she had aids... we still had cybersex and I don't have aids... so I won.
  • doker bohm wrote: »

help help help

thank=you for your time

You should never ever deposit any money online.
    That way you won't lose your beer money.
    Keep playing freerolls.
    Whenever you lose, post the most significant hand of the tourney here.
    Never play roulette.
    Learn the proper use of the shift key.
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    once I had cybersex with someone and he/she told me he/she had aids... we still had cybersex and I don't have aids... so I won.

When I said I had 'aids' ...I meant a dildo.